PDA

View Full Version : Problems present on Pats' plate?

nivek_wahs
12-03-2007, 09:52 AM
Problems present on Pats' plate? (http://www.canada.com/reginaleaderpost/news/sports/story.html?id=03292c24-894e-4e91-bc16-2179685d305a)

dsquared
12-03-2007, 04:47 PM
Per the Nov 29 LP regarding Kraus:

"The 20-year-old centre was named Regina's third assistant captain during the team's recent road trip, an honour bestowed by head coach Curtis Hunt. Kirt Hill and Brett Leffler are the other hand-picked alternates behind captain Logan Pyett. "

Anybody notice who was not wearing that third A on Saturday? - Because Kraus was not. Looks like the punishment was more than just a game.....

With regard to Hunt's statement "that he doesn't feel compelled to inform the ticket-buying public why players are missing from the lineup." - I beg to differ where the team announces that they are going to do one thing (give Kraus an A) and do another - some accountability is in order and the management should explain why they did not follow through with their plans.
________
Zoloft settlement update (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/zoloft/)

nivek_wahs
12-03-2007, 09:25 PM
From Greg Harder's Slap Shots....

Kraus was back in the lineup against Kootenay after being a healthy scratch for a related incident. Kraus wasn’t wearing the ‘A’ he had been awarded on the team’s recent road trip, but he hasn’t been stripped, according to head coach Curtis Hunt. It was a simple oversight that the letter hadn’t been stitched on his home jersey.

patsfan33
12-04-2007, 01:18 AM
so the 20 year olds lacked a bit of discipline on a rare occasion-why is it getting so much media time? The kids have lives outside of games and practice and i'm quite sure its nobody's god given right to know what they do with their personal time. The problem has been dealt with and thats all that matters. Honestly, i'm more worried about the attitude on the ice that appears to have not yet been addressed.

Its simply this: Huntsie, if your going to punish the boys for their off ice conduct, do it for their on ice conduct as well.