PDA

View Full Version : World Junior Selection Camp Roster Announced!

WHL Crazy
12-03-2007, 10:51 AM
http://www.hockeycanada.ca/index.cfm/ci_id/14990/la_id/1/season_id/228/team_id/772/ss_id/21712.htm

Bran
12-03-2007, 11:32 AM
I wanna know what you've gotta do to be picked as the Equipment Manager!

Congrats to everyone, though...

Eye.Of.The.Tiger
12-03-2007, 11:15 PM
No invite for Tyler Ennis screw you hockey canada haha. Accually no Tigers whatsoever, i'm dissapointed well Vosvrda might make the czech team but thats still up in the air. And no Brent Sutter will we have the same success :confused:

bruinsr#1
12-03-2007, 11:44 PM
Mark Santorelli should have been on the team he's the leading scorer in the whl by 9 points.

byrdman25
12-04-2007, 11:15 AM
yep that is wrong. he deserves a sniff at least. Especially when he plays the giants over the camp. Bloddy Canada take our goalie and leave the best goal scoring opponent. I think the CHL just hates he Giants - go conspiracy theories!
But seriously did they happen to misspell his name or something, did he sleep with Bettman, what? HC give both heads a shake and then try to expain to us how he, a skilled, fast, hard playing forward would not fit in with a Quebec coach. Or maybe he wants players he knows and therefore trusts - there were always complaints from back east that Sutter left off their guys for WHL guys he knew.
Go Bernier, that guy was a stud in the MEM CUP, thank god for the injury or it may have been a different team hoisting the cup. I thought he was that good.

GO GIANTS

tyeryan9
12-04-2007, 01:10 PM
With the year Santorelli is having, he for sure deserves a look. Tough break for Ennis, I like him but tough to pick out guys he should be there instead of.

TR

Tidball
12-04-2007, 01:56 PM
With the year Santorelli is having, he for sure deserves a look. Tough break for Ennis, I like him but tough to pick out guys he should be there instead of.

TRI work with Ennis's dad. He said he was hoping to have a tyrout in the worst way. But Ennis will get a shot next season forsure. I agree with Santorelli too.

Coyote14
12-04-2007, 02:11 PM
I'm content keeping Santorelli in Chilliwack during that time and letting him rest at home during Christmas so he can keep racking up the points for the Bruins. I do agree, however, that he doesn't get anywhere near the recognition he deserves.

hobster
12-05-2007, 01:25 PM
I can't bealive that Santorelli never got a invite leading the WHL in points isn't good enough anymore i guess

AlanC
12-05-2007, 02:37 PM
I can't bealive that Santorelli never got a invite leading the WHL in points isn't good enough anymore i guess

When it comes to Santorelli, maybe his skating isn't up to the big ice. It has always been the knock against him and while it might be adequate for the North American sized ice, he might not be quick enough to evade checkers and beat defenceman on the bigger ice.