PDA

View Full Version : Round 1 vs Lethbridge!

Hitmen1
03-20-2005, 08:01 PM
Thanks to the Canes crushing the rebels this afternoon, the Hitmen will finish 3rd and play the Canes in round one. I really think this is a series that the Hitmen will win. Go Hitmen!

Orv
03-20-2005, 08:06 PM
Hey do you know when tickets for the games in Calgary go on sale? I'm thinking that some of the boys from here in Lethbridge should make the trip to see a game.

This should be a helluva series.

LethMan_9
03-20-2005, 08:15 PM
tickets go on sale down here in lethbridge on the 22nd, and im definately going to try and get tix. Ive got family in calgary as well, so im dyin to find out when the tix go on sale in calg. too. Its going to be a great series, no questions asked!

STICK-EM
03-20-2005, 09:30 PM
Calgary tickets for games 3 & 4 are on sale now!

You can purchase tickets online now at ticket master...http://www.ticketmaster.ca/artist/833512

ScottyWazz
03-20-2005, 10:18 PM
BAH!!

I was hoping they wouldn't have a game on a Wednesday. Ah well, gonna have to miss that game.

SLASH
03-21-2005, 09:39 AM
Hey Hitmen Fans!!!
The Hitmen face off against Lethbridge in the 1st Rd of the WHL playoffs. JHJ is planning to follow the team on the road for every game against Lethbridge.
The Details for Games 1 and 2 are as follows;

Game #1 Friday March 25 in Lethbridge
Date: Friday March 25, 05
Event: Hitmen vs Hurricanes, Lethbridge Alta
Time: Departure time is 4:00 pm, Puck drop is set for 7 pm
Departure Location: Home Depot parking lot, Shawnessy
Cost: $45.00 per person [Includes GST, Trans, Ticket and Activities]

Game #2 Saturday March 25 in Lethbridge
Date: Saturday March 26, 05
Event: Hitmen vs Hurricanes, Lethbridge Alta
Time: Departure time is 4:00 pm, Puck drop is set for 7 pm
Departure Location: Home Depot parking lot, Shawnessy
Cost: $45.00 per person [Includes GST, Trans, Ticket and Activities]

Act now if you're interested.
Call us at 510-8632
Email us at info@jrhockeyjunkies.com
Visit us at our booth at the Saddledome behind section 212
or check out our

RunTheGoalie
03-21-2005, 10:04 AM
I very much want to go to at least one of those games, but I am on call at work, so can't make any plans at all. Grrrrr.

Ahh well, there is always game 5 or 7.

The_Vulk
03-21-2005, 05:55 PM
Head-to-Head in regular season action, the Hitmen HAD Lethbridge's number.

ScottyWazz
03-21-2005, 06:22 PM
I don't know if 3-2-1 is having someones number, but it should be a good series with all their games in the regular season being one goal games.

I can just hope that we see the real Hitmen game-in and game-out instead of them picking their spots.

Orv
03-22-2005, 03:09 AM
Head-to-Head in regular season action, the Hitmen HAD Lethbridge's number.

I agree Scotty, it was an extremely close season series but I don't think the Hitmen had the 'Canes number. The best part of the post-season is that you can throw the regular-season stats right out the window.

Well I got my tickets for game 4 in Calgary. It'll be wierd cheering for the road team in the Saddledome since I am a die-hard Flames fan. And hey if you see me and my fellow 'Canes fans please don't kick our asses!! :p

Here's to a great series :thumb: