PDA

View Full Version : Please help keep the Ams in TC!!!

Kristi
03-20-2005, 09:27 PM
http://www.petitionthem.com/?sect=detail&pet=1672

Thanks!!!!!!!! :)

Kristi

Knuckles Muldoon
03-20-2005, 11:04 PM
http://www.petitionthem.com/?sect=detail&pet=1672

Thanks!!!!!!!! :)

Kristi
Uh.....why?

HAF
03-20-2005, 11:47 PM
I signed it and forwarded the link to everyone in my address book. I hope this petition will help!!!
Way to go Kristi!!! Keep up the good work.

Kristi
03-21-2005, 12:13 AM
I signed it and forwarded the link to everyone in my address book. I hope this petition will help!!!
Way to go Kristi!!! Keep up the good work.

I am an Everett fan but I really don't want to see the Ams leave as I have friends over there that I would like to still visit during hockey season!! :)

LifelongChiefsFan
03-21-2005, 01:05 AM
Uh.....why?

How can you ask why? As a Chiefs fan, I would be devastated for our biggest rival to go elsewhere. Who is our rival going to be if T/C leaves? Everett?? Here's to hoping they stay in Tri-City, thier loyal fans deserve it!

HAF
03-21-2005, 02:00 AM
How can you ask why? As a Chiefs fan, I would be devastated for our biggest rival to go elsewhere. Who is our rival going to be if T/C leaves? Everett?? Here's to hoping they stay in Tri-City, thier loyal fans deserve it!
We appreciate the support from the Chiefs fans. It is a fun rivalry that we have together and if the roles were reversed you can bet that we'd be pulling for you guys too.
Everyone email the link to fellow hockey fans that you might have in your address books... Lets keep this thing alive!!!

Jovorock
03-21-2005, 07:13 AM
I am an Everett fan but I really don't want to see the Ams leave as I have friends over there that I would like to still visit during hockey season!! :)
It would be best for the league to stay in Tri, but if they have to go Chilliwack would be a good second choice.

ihlemic10
03-21-2005, 11:55 AM
I signed it. We need as many In-State rivals as we can get. Good luck TCA against the Birds.

Rooselk
03-21-2005, 08:49 PM

I signed the petition. But if the team does indeed leave the Tri-Cities I believe the natural rival for the Chiefs would be the Kootenay Ice. While the Tri-Cities are 140 miles from Spokane, Cranbrook is only 189 miles away. I am originally from Spokane and used to watch hockey at the old Spokane Coliseum. Years ago Spokane hockey fans used to make the trek to places like Cranbrook, Nelson, and Trail to watch the team play their league rivals. In a sense the Spokane rivalry with Cranbrook actually goes back further than the current rivalry with the Ams.

HAF
03-22-2005, 04:40 PM
It looks like we're getting some sigs!!!