PDA

View Full Version : broncos protective list....

wardog fan
12-05-2007, 06:01 PM
xxxx

FIVE FOR FIGHTING
12-05-2007, 06:24 PM
Foucault was traded to Kootenay and Gervais was traded to Vancouver. Rakos was not brought back as a 20 yr old euro. Don't know why we would be protecting him.

wardog fan
12-05-2007, 06:26 PM
this is list is probbly from the beginning of the season somewhat, i made adjustments to the moose jaw one as well so it may not be completely updated but it gives us a idea anyways.

d-man
12-05-2007, 06:28 PM
Kalinski is a LW with Minnesota State. Drafted by Philadelphia. Broncos hold his WHL rights although not sure how they acquired them.

Toswammi
12-05-2007, 06:39 PM
Thanks for the list...even if it is a little outdated :laugh:

So with some names taken off this list, i imagine we got some young kids listed

penman
12-05-2007, 08:28 PM
I could be wrong but I dont think you should be putting this info on the internet.It is kept very confidencial I dont know who u are or where you got this but I think you goofed my friend

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
12-05-2007, 09:47 PM
I'm glad to see someone finally post this list, never understood why they were kept so confidential in the first place. I think as fans and ticketholders, we should be able to know what we have coming up in the systems.

On the list, it looks like we have some great prospects on there, including Legionnaires forward Jordan Peddle. I've had the chance to see this kid play a few times this year, and he is a very impressive player in the midget ranks.

Surprised Habscheid is still on the list, the games I've seen this kid play he has been less than impressive, and very lazy at times. Granted I've only caught a few Legionnaires games this year.

hobster
12-05-2007, 09:58 PM
Wardog, you are copying this stuff directly from a payed subscription you have. It is against the rules to do that and you will be lucky not to have your subscription revoked if you continue this. You don't need too worry about it, let the people at ISS worry about it just relax.

wardog fan
12-05-2007, 10:17 PM
im sorry if i went overline? i dont think i did . i thought it was neat to see and as hockey fans we had something to compare and discuss. i mean i didnt reveal where these kids play so the kids are not in danger but seriously im sorry i went and type them up and sorry to anyone if i offended them.