PDA

View Full Version : Dec 05. So we are playing Calgary tonight!

eye4aneye
12-05-2007, 06:15 PM
Well guys and dolls should be an interesting one. We are a little beaten up. Missing still several regulars. Good to see Button back in the lineup. I hope that Small gets some ice time. Would like to see Depape get a few points, and our man between the pipes do well. If we stay out of the penalty box, count how many players are on the ice, I think we can make it a battle!. Good luck to the Raiders! applause

eye4aneye
12-05-2007, 09:28 PM
Can't win games with only 11 shots on net. in the third period.

Looked at the score sheet and noted that DePape doesn't have an A, Mike Small does. Interesting

eye4aneye
12-05-2007, 10:28 PM
I am just going by the game sheet which could be wrong with a typo. I listened to most of the third period. Sounds like Stanford had a bad night.

Zookeeper
12-05-2007, 11:26 PM
Sounds like Stanford had a bad night.

I was listening to the post game show and Wilson said at least 2 of the goals were lucky bounces and not Stanfords fault. He was pulled after allowing 6 goals and 2 were on the power play.

hitmanfan
12-05-2007, 11:34 PM
I was at the game. Cant think of any at either end that were "lucky". Most of the goals on either side were due to a lack of defenseman helping the goalie. Bortis' second goal Galiardi went around the net with the goalie and both defenseman following him, and made a dandy little pass back to Bortis who shot it into an open net. Plantes' goal he just skated in and shot it from about 3' out with both dmen standing on top of goalie. PA first goal LeBlanc was left all alone on Spences' stick side and got a beatuy of a rebound.

whlhockeyfan13
12-06-2007, 01:15 PM
Again, way too many penalties!