PDA

View Full Version : the kamloops thread is tather boring

scamperdog
03-20-2005, 11:00 PM
I really do have to get more blazer fans aware of whlfans.ca I almost feel like the Maytag repairman

Spungy
03-21-2005, 12:08 AM
awww i'm sorry to hear that!!

i'm sure you will get some more supporters here eventually!

i hate to think of you being the maytag man for too long

Jew Panda
03-21-2005, 12:35 AM
I find this board in general to be quite dull. Perhaps the discussions being debated I've heard too many times and have become redundant. I'm not trying to bring this site down in anyway. In fact, I'm happy there's finally a stable message board where people can discuss the happenings of the Western Hockey League. It's just an opinion, and it's only one.

I would post more about the Blazers, but have lost interest in recent weeks. Playoffs don't mean as much as they used to. Call me depressed. ;]

Jovorock
03-21-2005, 06:47 AM
I would post more about the Blazers, but have lost interest in recent weeks. Playoffs don't mean as much as they used to. Call me depressed. ;]
The Blazers are your team so spice it up for the series verses the Ice.

Ice fans have alot of good stuff to discuss, it might get pretty good. A couple years ago didn't the Blazers and Ice have a good series? I remember is was pretty heated, who one?

Teaps
03-21-2005, 03:17 PM
Kootenay won that series in 6 games by scores of

Game 1: 2-1 Kootenay (1OT)
Game 2: 1-0 Kamloops
Game 3: 3-2 Kootenay (2OT) Game finished at 12:45AM
Game 4: 4-1 Kootenay
Game 5: 7-6 Kamloops
Game 6: 2-1 Kootenay (2OT)

321 PIM in the series....Not TOO TOO heated.....

Since then, the PIM's are at 402...***? Just goes to show how retarded the WHL is when scheduling Kootenay

Chipper
03-21-2005, 09:38 PM
What does pim's have to do with scheduling?