PDA

View Full Version : watt

wardog fan
12-05-2007, 09:44 PM
is he suspended or hurt or what he wasnt playing tonight against moose jaw?

SectionNDeserter
12-05-2007, 10:20 PM
My money would be on healthy scratch, after his garbage performance against Swift.

wardog fan
12-05-2007, 10:25 PM
i earned alot of respect for sonne, after his tilt with grantham. it was a great tilt, mutual start, and grantham wasnt sure he should hit him at fisrt till sonne hit him and they went and credit sonne with his performance but i did give the edge to grantham.. other then that i feel bad for you rebels fans , didnt see much at all from them . louis i think scored two goals on his own net.lol and it was nice to see smith and wray on the same line. i wish those two the very best..

Toswammi
12-05-2007, 11:16 PM
My money would be on healthy scratch, after his garbage performance against Swift.

I would assume the same...4 minors that game

Arthur Fonzerelli
12-06-2007, 12:22 AM
When will management do the right thing and get rid of this idiot. Rebels are going to be a very good team in 2 years and the kids don't need to be getting influence from Watt who appears to still be believing the press clippings from his days in Vancouver. He has done nothing this year and my bet is he will continue to do nothing. If the Sutter connection wasn't so tight with the Calgary Flames who drafted him I doubt he would still be around. :burningma

SectionNDeserter
12-06-2007, 07:47 AM
Rebels are going to be a very good team in 2 years and the kids don't need to be getting influence from WattHe is a super-nice and charismatic fellow off the ice, and I am sure some of this must carry over into the dressing room. This only goes so far though, and I think his various miscues on the ice this season have really outweighed that so far.

Tinner
12-06-2007, 07:57 AM
I'm sure that its a great quality to be super nice off the ice but the Rebels need him to be a leader on the ice, playing a tough, rough brand of hockey within the rules. If the trend continues, they might just as well play another rookie and let him develop to the point he'll be an better player next year.