PDA

View Full Version : West Coast Trip

stick boy
12-06-2007, 04:53 PM
How about some predictions on the West Coast trip?

I am going to be an optimist and say 4-2.

This would be a great result for the Broncos all things considered.

Scout
12-06-2007, 06:45 PM
Thats a tough one to go 4-2. The U.S. division is pretty dominant this year. Spokane has only lost 5 this year and Tricity has only lost 6 so far. The Silvertips are always tough at home. Our guys will be ah struck as this is the first time for many of them to the U.S. and their fans are crazy and loud. We do have a chance at coming out 2-4 with Seattle and Portland struggling plus the amount of injuries we have it will be tough. I hope i'm wrong and you are right.

Scout

Big Ern
12-06-2007, 08:54 PM
Thats a tough one to go 4-2. The U.S. division is pretty dominant this year. Spokane has only lost 5 this year and Tricity has only lost 6 so far. The Silvertips are always tough at home. Our guys will be ah struck as this is the first time for many of them to the U.S. and their fans are crazy and loud. We do have a chance at coming out 2-4 with Seattle and Portland struggling plus the amount of injuries we have it will be tough. I hope i'm wrong and you are right.

Scout

"We do have a chance at coming out 2-4....??!!!"

Come on Scout...optimism is key.

If our defense stays patient with the puck, our goalies have good nights, and our second highest scoring group in the league comes through, we should be fine. A result a lot better than 2-4 can come out of this if the guys are all on track.

These guys have character and determination. They are a hard-working group.

LET'S GO SWIFTY!!!

Scout
12-06-2007, 09:11 PM
Hey Big Ern: I hope you are right and i'm wrong and we do come out 4-2. My biggest concern on this road trip is the power of these U.S. teams and the mounting injuries we have. Also do you not think our guys are not going to be nervous stepping on the ice. They are used to playing in a rink ( which is very quiet by the way ) that holds 2800. These rinks seat 10,000 plus and are state of the art with loud and sometimes obnoxious fans. My first time in this atmosphere and i would be nervous. Hope i'm wrong and you guys are right. ;)

Scout

Flathead
12-06-2007, 09:30 PM
Are we getting any of our injured players back? My prediction is that we will get 6 points on the trip. 2-2-2.

cranky
12-06-2007, 10:05 PM

Scout

what shall we expect from the broncs saturday nite ??

stick boy
12-06-2007, 10:16 PM
Expect a fairly fast team with a pair of really good offensive defenseman in Michael Wilson and Eric Doyle. Get their numbers early because they often lead the rush and you will think they are forwards.

RJ Larochelle is a good physical defenseman who stays at home most of the time and does not mind dropping the gloves

Zack Smith and Dale Weise are both excellent power forwards and real tough to get off the puck. Levi Nelson is a pain in the ass and can put up points to back it up.

You know all about Felde, he has been playing defense lately because of injuries on our blueline but may be back up front soon.

Should be a good game I hope.

Chuckles
12-07-2007, 11:01 AM
We gonna go on this trip and not lose a game. :D thats my opinion.. or atleast that my hope would that not be sweet but serious this boy says... 5 and 1 in the US trip. Don't get me wrong getting on the road could be exaclty what our team needs get away from the fickle fans we have here.. Not all but some... Just get out there and play some hockey its gonna be a good and well needed trip.

Big Ern
12-07-2007, 12:36 PM
We gonna go on this trip and not lose a game. :D thats my opinion.. or atleast that my hope would that not be sweet but serious this boy says... 5 and 1 in the US trip. Don't get me wrong getting on the road could be exaclty what our team needs get away from the fickle fans we have here.. Not all but some... Just get out there and play some hockey its gonna be a good and well needed trip.

You said it....

Best post ever!