PDA

View Full Version : Dec 8, Canes Vs. Rockets

Bocephus
12-07-2007, 02:49 PM
Looking forward to see Myers and Schenn.
This is another big 2 points as Kelowna is no pushover and the more victories that pile up then the more the teams confidence grows.
Go Canes Go.

captain blog
12-07-2007, 03:35 PM
the canes play the rockets on dec. 7 and the oil kings on dec. 8. you are right about the rockets, tough team, but the canes shall prevail!!!!! clrkth

old_time_hockey
12-07-2007, 04:12 PM
The thing about the Rockets is even when you have a 2 point lead on them, they are the last team in the world that you want to just try and nurse home a win.

Colin Long is fun to watch.

Bocephus
12-07-2007, 10:29 PM
The thing about the Rockets is even when you have a 2 point lead on them, they are the last team in the world that you want to just try and nurse home a win.

Colin Long is fun to watch.

Hmmmm, funny how that is exactly what happened to your team!

Yee Haw. Another victory. :groovy:

localguy
12-07-2007, 10:40 PM
Hmmmm, funny how that is exactly what happened to your team!

Yee Haw. Another victory. :groovy:

I don;t think it's his team Bocephus, he apears to be a Giants fan. Jung (Manny didn;t either) didn't look too good in the shoot out, good thing he has the great d-men in front of him.

Bocephus
12-07-2007, 10:52 PM
I don;t think it's his team Bocephus, he apears to be a Giants fan. Jung (Manny didn;t either) didn't look too good in the shoot out, good thing he has the great d-men in front of him.

Wow, I have made two mistakes on this post now.
The game date and thinking a Giants fan was a Rockets fan. Which mistake is worse?

captain blog
12-07-2007, 11:14 PM
hey i told you the canes would prevail!! go canes go!!! i didn't see the game . did king win his fight?

shushu
12-08-2007, 02:09 AM
hey i told you the canes would prevail!! go canes go!!! i didn't see the game . did king win his fight?
he definatly kicked the crap out of dowzak ...dowzak was holding on for his life.....17 teen penalty minutes or not, good for king for standing up for his teamate.....it must have been fun growing up in the king household, and who gets the last potato on the table. Boogaard'd ........... great job kinger............... :thumb: