PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Wish List

Scout
12-07-2007, 06:36 PM
If you could ask Santa for one wish this Christmas to help the Broncos, what would it be?

Mine would be a Frazer MaClaren type power forward. He would add toughness, grit and fear in opposing teams.

Scout

12-07-2007, 06:56 PM
how bout some consistent defense?

hobster
12-07-2007, 08:43 PM
Boy oh boy my Christmas wish list is popular lol

Flathead
12-07-2007, 10:28 PM
I would like a Matty Trojvsky type dman.

Big Ern
12-07-2007, 10:55 PM
I would like some Swift Current citizens to realize:

-hockey is just a game

-it's a great outing when you attend a game. You get to chat with friends, see some incredibly exciting action, and have some supper all at a decent and completely affordable price.

-after a slight slump...two...three losses in a row, the coach should not be fired every time. There are a whole lot of aspects to look at throughout the game...and no, it's not automatically the coaching staff.

-we have a great team here. They are exciting to watch, and missing maybe one piece of the puzzle for a great run...and good things.

There. That's my entire wish for this Christmas.

MERRY XMAS!!

Toswammi
12-08-2007, 10:05 AM
2 things on my wish list:

Player---Ty Wishart and maybe Tyrell from PG in a trade (yeah, i dream big)

Change in attitude from some of our fans

Flathead
12-08-2007, 10:16 AM
I would like some Swift Current citizens to realize:

-hockey is just a game

-it's a great outing when you attend a game. You get to chat with friends, see some incredibly exciting action, and have some supper all at a decent and completely affordable price.

-after a slight slump...two...three losses in a row, the coach should not be fired every time. There are a whole lot of aspects to look at throughout the game...and no, it's not automatically the coaching staff.

-we have a great team here. They are exciting to watch, and missing maybe one piece of the puzzle for a great run...and good things.

There. That's my entire wish for this Christmas.

MERRY XMAS!!

You say maybe missing one piece of the puzzle for a great run, well if you could get that one piece of the puzzle for xmas, in your opinion what would it be?
By the way Ern, Canucks are tied with the Stars with 2 games in hand!!

Big Ern
12-08-2007, 12:04 PM
You say maybe missing one piece of the puzzle for a great run, well if you could get that one piece of the puzzle for xmas, in your opinion what would it be?
By the way Ern, Canucks are tied with the Stars with 2 games in hand!!

I would have to ponder that a bit more.

Canucks? The Spaniard is keeping them in every game. Wait until they get to the Big D...we'll show them where they're at in the standings. lol

2,5,andagame
12-08-2007, 04:14 PM
yeehoo PACK THE iPLEX yeehoo

Believer
12-10-2007, 09:25 AM
me...i want a new tv ! haha.

Flathead
12-10-2007, 12:53 PM
me...i want a new tv ! haha.
How would a new tv help the broncos?

Believer
12-12-2007, 04:13 PM
haha...never said it would....just want one....

but if we are asking for Christmas Bronco miracles. I would wish for a fan base that is loud and proud and come out and support the team through it all. I would wish for a Rider fan base style for the Broncos! That's what I would wish for....oh...and of course...the new tv ! :)

Scout
12-16-2007, 02:04 PM
I heard that Willis on Welfare hasen't been posting because he had his computer repo'd. So for Christmas i will present him with a new lap top courtesy of old Scout here. He still goes to the games as a business owner bought him his seasons.

Scout

eye4aneye
12-16-2007, 06:23 PM
Has a dream sequence...what did hockey do before big tv's :clap:

eye4aneye
12-16-2007, 06:25 PM
I heard that Willis on Welfare hasen't been posting because he had his computer repo'd. So for Christmas i will present him with a new lap top courtesy of old Scout here. He still goes to the games as a business owner bought him his seasons.

Scout

ERRMMM Scout since you are handing out a laptop can you make it two..one for me please? :D