PDA

View Full Version : No Fiala, McCrae, or, Durand tonight

hobster
12-07-2007, 09:50 PM
Ya sure sure sure people can say everyone has injuries but what about what we had out for tonight as result we had only 15 shots and nothing too show for at all.

Trav
12-07-2007, 09:59 PM
another game where the Blades cant score, who cares if they didnt have Durand, Fiala and whoever else thats injured not playing, when players get hurt, others are supposed to step up but that seems to be pretty difficult for the Blades for whatever reason.

hobster
12-07-2007, 10:05 PM
It is kind of true we have 5 fowards that are decent the other 7 fowards suck

dagley
12-07-2007, 10:24 PM
This game was boring from the get go, it was just boring hockey. Worst game I've been to all year, slow pace, no hits, good goals and heckling Holtby was alright.

hobster
12-07-2007, 10:29 PM
Well Holtby has been great since the US trip he as been the one that has been giving us a chance too win most nights since that trip we have been a even 500 % team since then we just suck on the road for what ever reason

Jaybird
12-07-2007, 10:30 PM
Well this is the result of playing only the top two lines for the better part of the first three months then you expect everyone else to step it up. As for power play most of the players playing tonight have only played power play a couple of shifts to date.....not sure if they even practice power play???? Don't know why Struch was going off to Les at the end of the game. Even when we are healthy we do not have one line skilled enough to stop Brandon's rookie line!!! That being said though, I wonder how Brandon would have fared if their rookie line was out from injuries. It just seems that the Blades coaching staff need to step up and take some responsibilty for what happens on the ice. I was not surprised by the end result, I don't know why anyone would be.

sbtatter
12-08-2007, 12:10 AM
That being said though, I wonder how Brandon would have fared if their rookie line was out from injuries.
We'll find out when Schenn, Glennie and Melnychuk are gone for the U17 championship at the end of Dec!!

WestLEAFfan
12-08-2007, 12:16 AM
It's going to be a long busride home after that game. Injuries, and a hot BRANDON team will do that. Next time boys! applause