PDA

View Full Version : You would think Air Canada made our schedule

eye4aneye
12-10-2007, 05:02 PM
I can't imagine how tired the Raiders are after that road swing

WestLEAFfan
12-10-2007, 05:19 PM
I can't imagine how tired the Raiders are after that road swing

I imagine the boys are anxious to get home, but they are well conditioned athletes. I more wonder about the missed school than anything else.

hobster
12-10-2007, 05:30 PM
You know what really sucks is the Blades play Brandon on friday then have too play the next night at home against Kelowna. That Brandon trip blowes expecially when you have too play at home the next night.

eye4aneye
12-10-2007, 05:45 PM
Hobster....this is about the raiders schedule. The raiders went to calgary then loops then PG and back to PA and there is a 2 hour time change 3 games in 4 nights. your teams little trip to Brandon is nothing, toon to brandon and back to toon? And you are whining? :rolleyes: Boogaard'd

hobster
12-10-2007, 06:31 PM
Hobster....this is about the raiders schedule. The raiders went to calgary then loops then PG and back to PA and there is a 2 hour time change 3 games in 4 nights. your teams little trip to Brandon is nothing, toon to brandon and back to toon? And you are whining? :rolleyes: Boogaard'd
What do you want a cookie :D

Triton
12-10-2007, 07:06 PM

Welcome to junior hockey. Why get so bent out of shape over something so minor?

hobster
12-10-2007, 07:51 PM
Ever team has too go through a stretch like the Raiders just went through, i feel no sympothy for you or the Raiders wa wa wa :clown:

eye4aneye
12-10-2007, 08:07 PM
You 2 comment( Triton and Hobster) more on the Raiders Board then anywhere else. If I wanna be friggin crying over our schedule I will. Go and cry about your crap on your board. Especially since it isn't about the team you apparently support. Are you 2 related maybe?

Anyways....I hope the guys get lots of rest and don't have a bug go through the team before the holiday break.

eye4aneye
12-10-2007, 08:08 PM
You 2 comment( Triton and Hobster) more on the Raiders Board then anywhere else. If I wanna be friggin crying over our schedule I will. If you feel no sympathy hobster then what were you whining about the blades schedule? ROSES? Go and cry about your crap on your board. Especially since it isn't about the team you apparently support. Are you 2 related maybe?

Anyways....I hope the guys get lots of rest and don't have a bug go through the team before the holiday break.

eye4aneye
12-10-2007, 09:12 PM
You 2 comment( Triton and Hobster) more on the Raiders Board then anywhere else. If I wanna be friggin crying over our schedule I will. If you feel no sympathy hobster then what were you whining about the blades schedule? ROSES? Go and cry about your crap on your board. Especially since it isn't about the team you apparently support. Are you 2 related maybe?

Wildeyes
12-11-2007, 02:38 AM
whats up with the trips post LOL

OldRaiderFan
12-11-2007, 07:48 AM
You know what really sucks is the Blades play Brandon on friday then have too play the next night at home against Kelowna. That Brandon trip blowes expecially when you have too play at home the next night.
Hey Hobster, try to keep the thread on the topic - THE RAIDERS and not the Blades. I do recall someone complaining about the thread going off topic!

Triton
12-11-2007, 09:30 AM
Oh don't be telling anyone where to post. I can post where I want, without having someone nit pick about it constantly. I support two teams, and if you knew the reason why, then you'd understand but your really not worth telling anyways.

Dwight Schrute
12-11-2007, 12:21 PM
come on now everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8

eye4aneye
12-11-2007, 06:49 PM
hey danno I am with you on that ignore thing.... haha

Knuckle Chucker
12-11-2007, 07:07 PM
come on now everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8

Best one in a long time Danno yeehoo

Dwight Schrute
12-12-2007, 02:42 AM
Best one in a long time Danno yeehoo
ive been waiting for a while to use that one lol :groovy:

dagley
12-12-2007, 12:22 PM

We play @ PA the following night too.

Dwight Schrute
12-12-2007, 02:08 PM
brandon and prince george have the worst travel out of anyone, and you never hear them complain.

eye4aneye
12-12-2007, 05:10 PM
Danno you wisdom is starting to scare me!