PDA

View Full Version : Penner moves again

Douglas
12-11-2007, 10:15 AM
I noted Penner disapeared from the Bandits roster a few days ago, and now have heard he may have played a Calgary weekend game for the AAA Midget team from Medicine Hat.

Can anyone confirm this?

RaiderFan19
12-12-2007, 07:09 PM
he is playing with the AAA team in medicine hat. not sure why he's not playing for brooks anymore...apperently he was just a trouble-some kid and had an un-real ego, couldn't play as a team

Douglas
12-13-2007, 11:18 AM
A 16 year old with his behaviour record, I'd guess it would be better for him to get back under family supervision anyway. Hope the local AAA coach can get him on on track, or he'll be ready for the final kiss off!

RaiderFan19
12-13-2007, 05:01 PM
apperently even parental supervision isn't helpig this kid. he is spiraling downwards and it is not looking good for him. he needs help.

Dwight Schrute
12-14-2007, 03:09 AM
apperently even parental supervision isn't helpig this kid. he is spiraling downwards and it is not looking good for him. he needs help.
sounds like he needs a good kick in the ass !!!

RaiderFan19
12-14-2007, 07:10 AM
ooh he definatly needs one...a hard one

Dwight Schrute
12-14-2007, 01:54 PM
I think Herrod already gave him one. Took his spot and beat him up,,,haha
didnt know he fought him . seriously... like what do you do with a kid like that.

eye4aneye
12-14-2007, 05:47 PM
maybe he will see this thread and realize just because i was beaten with an idiot stick doesn't mean I have to be one. Get with the program kid!

RaiderFan19
12-15-2007, 03:41 AM
lets hope so

Rick 19
12-15-2007, 11:47 AM
Penner was the best player on his Midget AAA team last year. He came into Raider camp thinking it would come easy, and it didnt. He needs to spend the rest of this year being a Team Player. Hiopefully these experiences with PA and now Brooks will drive him to work harder and develop into the player that he can be. I look forward to seeing him at camp in the fall. Remember, hes not the first 16 year old WHL player to hit a few bumps in the road.

sbtatter
12-15-2007, 12:13 PM
Penner was the best player on his Midget AAA team last year. He came into Raider camp thinking it would come easy, and it didnt. He needs to spend the rest of this year being a Team Player. Hiopefully these experiences with PA and now Brooks will drive him to work harder and develop into the player that he can be. I look forward to seeing him at camp in the fall. Remember, hes not the first 16 year old WHL player to hit a few bumps in the road.
Tyler Dittmer comes to mind, it's taken him until his overage year to finally fulfill his potential as a scorer and team player.

eye4aneye
12-15-2007, 03:54 PM
I wonder if he has heard the old saying..there is no I when you spell TEAM.

He has the talent hopefully he can wrap his head around things. And hopefully his parents are giving an opinion as well and not letting a kid make decisions. If his dream is to make the show he better start getting with the program.