PDA

View Full Version : good luck rebels

original6
03-21-2005, 03:41 PM
as the playoffs start, u have a good bunch of fans, and i hope for your sake, your team gets hot, and gets on a streak..

i will be keeping tabs in seattle

steveo70

Rebels_chick
03-21-2005, 05:18 PM
Good luck Rebels. Unfortunately I have to miss the first round because I'll be living it up in Florida ;) but I'll be cheering for ya. Good luck guys!

Furback
03-22-2005, 12:10 AM
I would rather be in florida too but the tigers I hope will win i hope clarke gets his second shot at the cup. Tigers will be tough to beat they were my pick to take the whl it should be intresting.

Hockey101
03-22-2005, 04:23 PM
Dont count the boys yet we stack up very well against the tigers the only thing red deer needs to do is keep the quick tigers at bay if the do that it is any bodys game. If you hit the crap out of them they are not going to be able to use there speed very well. we need lots of dions out there throwing his body weight around. We should have most older guys back in the line up question marks around Morris but we can all cross our fingers right???
We need to stand behind the team and support them this team is very good when they decide to play and it's about time that they show us what kind of team that is here in red deer and bring down them tigers and who ever else stands in our way. :bounce: :bounce:

frontrow fan
03-22-2005, 05:32 PM
I like your optimism "hockey 101" !!! let's just hope the boys have the same feeling... they seem to have a real mental thing happening with Med. Hat, and not having home ice is always tough... I will be there Tuesday and Wednesday screaming and yelling...I ask again that the "hockey gods" smile favourably on us. Bring back our injured guys and have the others play the way they are able!!!

GO REBELS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :groovy: :bounce: :wave: :thumb:

Rebel66
03-22-2005, 07:12 PM
I like your optimism too, Hockey101. It's a whole new season and past records really can be thrown out of the window. I've noticed that the boys have not been real physical of late, which is worrying, but then nobody probably wanted to get injured right before playoffs. Hopefully that will change in the playoffs because you are so right that they will have to play the body hard and often against the speedy Tigers.

We need the vets back and ready to go. Teddy had been playing his best hockey in ages when he went out again. Morris is really important to the team. The top line just does not look the same without him. Pieper also brings another dimension to the team. He is someone who will hit and hit hard and often. That's just what we need, as long as he plays it smart and doesn't take any more 5 minute majors which would be deadly against the Tigers.

I can't make the games in the Hat but I'll be there loud and proud for Games 3 and 4.

GO REBELS GO!!!!!

Hockey101
03-23-2005, 09:49 PM
IT WOULD BE NICE IF EVERYONE WOULD BE OPTIMISTIC ABOUT WHAT THE REBELS ARE ABOUT TO EMBARK ON AND I'LL STICK MY NECK OUT A LITTLE WAYS AND SAY IF RED DEER PLAYS LIKE RED DEER LOOK OUT TIGERS. ALL REPORTS THAT I HEARD IS EVERYONE SHOULD BE BACK MORRIS HAS BEEN SKATING AND HANDLING THE PUCK AND SHOOTING SO IF THE HOCKEY GODS LIKE US WE ARE SET TO KICK THE TIGERS OUT IN THE FIRST ROUND. IF ANYBODY SEE THE REBELS AROUND TOWN HAVE A GOOD LOOK AT THE HAIR CUTS IF THAT IS A SMALL MESSAGE THAT THEY ARE READY. (MOHAWKS)
LETS ALL STAND TALL AND BE PROUD THAT WE HAVE HOCKEY AND LETS ALL BECOME A SEVENTH MAN FOR THEM REBELS :wave:

Tinner
03-23-2005, 10:07 PM
my heart says "be optimistic and rebels win" and my wallet says tigers in 5. here's hoping i'm wrong and lose my shirt.