PDA

View Full Version : Well Warriors win 6th straight tonight

Warrior Fan
12-12-2007, 12:13 AM
40 points on the season and just 3 points out of first all of a sudden. Seems to be a decent incline going on here. We are right on Regina's heels with 4 games in hand. I like that considering we have a huge home and home series this weekend, which of course is always fun.

You could see some fireworks with the way Parker has been ranting and the way the Warriors are playing. If the Warriors get Ellerby and Ryley back for the weekend lookout folks it could be ugly for Pats fans and players alike. I sure don't want to be a Pat that ends up dropping the mits with the Warriors at this point of the season.

McLaren Grantham are legitimate heavyweights.
Knackstedt Suer Stanton Delorande Reige have to be in the higher end of the middles
Sommers has to be one of the best light weights in the league I would say.

Lots of opportunity for an explosion this weekend. If the Warriors come out and embarrass them in the first game it will get ugly. The kids have lots of pride and that has been questioned as of late and lots of the team leaders(Hunt, Parker etc...) are wondering if this team has what it takes and a good thumping could really fuel an already hot fire in them.

Go Warriors here is to a 5-2 win and a 4-0 decision in the 4 fights we will see on Friday night.

sbtatter
12-12-2007, 06:46 AM
Who's playing in Ellerby's spot this week?

wardog fan
12-12-2007, 10:59 AM
ward was with hamonic ... our defense looked good again last night . playing great team hockey right now, how about frazer in the shootout.lol but i want to say one thing to my fellow warrior fan, lets not get to cocky and start a fire for anything here. this weekend will be two great games, and im predicting a spilt. if we take both games, i do agree i wouldnt want to be a pat player with parker on a tear. one would think the pats lose two this weekend alot of changes are coming. but with that said i predict a spilt and i really dont think things will get to hostile. unless and i repeat unless regina gets stupid...