PDA

View Full Version : The biggest game of the year so far.

Bocephus
12-12-2007, 09:21 AM
Big one today Canes fans.
A titanic battle for first place in the division and conference.
That's right, Lethbridge and Calgary. The cream of the conference.
Should be a good one. Canes rested since Sunday and the Hitmen loose last night and have to make the 5 1/2 hour bus ride from Edmonton last night. Things are in our favour.
Go Canes Go.

Bocephus
12-12-2007, 01:24 PM
After further review, Bocephus will no longer be participating. OUT

Rattlesnake
12-12-2007, 04:29 PM
All pOUTy because nobody jumped on your rah-rah wagon in the middle of a workday?

O&C
12-12-2007, 04:43 PM
lol, dont worry about it Bocephus! I agree and will be there loud and proud cheering on the boys (even though I got free tickets from a buddy on the Hitmen :D ) Huge game esspecially because Calgary has lost the past two. Go Canes!!

hitmanfan
12-12-2007, 11:12 PM
Damn! Congrats on the huge win. Sounded like you really took it to us

O&C
12-12-2007, 11:46 PM
It was a good game for the most part. The Canes really came out flying and took it too Calgary in the first and the shots showed it. Calgary started to come alive in the second and got there first goal and the tide started to turn in their favore. But that Hurricane goal with i think 45 seconds left in the second broke the Hitmen backs and ALL the momentum went back to the Canes. It carried over to the third and the Canes just kept comming till the end.
In retrospect it could have gone either way up depending on who broke the tie. That second Hurricane goal was definatly the turning point. I am proud to say that Mike Maniago looked great in net tonight as Wutchterl was just on fire all night. Looked exactly like the 20 year old vet should. Now we can turn all our attention on the second biggest game of the season so far. Kootney's no push over and the Canes need to get back at them for that embaresing 5-4 lose I witnessed at the start of the year....

Go Canes!!