PDA

View Full Version : I am stil trying to purchase a Baldes Playoff package

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-21-2005, 04:48 PM
I went to the game on saturday and during the 1st intermission I went to see if I could purchase playoff tickets for the 1st round Verses the Raiders and the girl at the ticket office said" you can only purchase individual playoff game tickets here" and she gave me some phone numbers to try. What confussed me is that I thought that you could buy Playoff packages @ the ticket office @ the CUC. When you read the Blades press releases it says that Playoff packages can be purchased for $88.00(student) but it does not give a phone number :confused:

Furback
03-21-2005, 05:29 PM
playoff package = 2 home games for the blades $ 88 seems a little steep

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-21-2005, 05:58 PM
If what you are saying is that the series will only go 4 games, Then do i have some news for you.You should wait until the series is won in four games then u can boast all you want(sorry i do not think that will happen) The blades Playoff package is for 8 games, because since we have home ice advantage then if the series goes 7 games. Then the Blades have 4 at home and 3 in P.A. If the Blades advance to round two, then the other four unused tickets will be carried over to the 2nd round series. It is a whole new second season for both teams. Go Blades Go

Triton
03-21-2005, 08:21 PM
I'd only want the Raiders to lose to shut up Furback and his ignorance.Then if the Raiders are gone then so will he.But lets go raiders.

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-21-2005, 09:23 PM
I am hoping for that also but I think that the series will be a long and agonizing series.

Billy Blade
03-21-2005, 09:50 PM
Give the Blades office a call at 975-8844 to get your playoff package. If all eight tickets are not needed you will be able to choose either a refund for the unused tickets or you can put them towards the cost of season tickets next year.

Furback
03-21-2005, 11:36 PM
I think you are confused canadian its not ignorance its arrogance and why would you want your team to lose? I'm not going any where im harder to get rid of than herpies.

Knuckle Chucker
03-25-2005, 10:13 AM
I think you are confused canadian its not ignorance its arrogance and why would you want your team to lose? I'm not going any where im harder to get rid of than herpies.

I hope there are no Raider fans out there who want our team to lose