PDA

View Full Version : warriors /pats...

wardog fan
12-15-2007, 10:26 PM
well 3 out of 4 pts are not bad. considering we didnt deserve a pt but it was a typical road pt. tonight was a all out effort, delronde was amazing , what a spark plug, and the line of knackstedt,mclaren and bast was dominent. for the pats they just didnt have the wheels tonight and rowat, looked shakey off the bat which didnt help and he was yanked for the second time this season in the crushed can. tonights game was a hard hitting affair where the pats and warriors both laid out some big hits. hats off to sommers and mittchell what a fight tonight by these two young kids, it was a gooder with mitchell being cut but dont take that away from the fight , it was impressive both landing great shots. as much as i hate tuebert i thought he played a good game and scored a impressive goal to break the shutout bid of perricone. how about joey's play cant say enough about this 20 yr old right now, he is been unbelieveable. eberle and kraus were invisible tonight, hats off to the warrior checkers and defense tonight. and a big kudos to our special teams which won the battles and keep the pats pp from scoring. a couple of questions i guess is i heard a rumor filo is out with a torn acl? saw him walking gingerly tonight in street clothes and hamonic was also not dressed with a undisclosed injury. i thought kevin smith play was great this youngster is going to be good. well a great way to head into the xmas break. and how about the grey cup and scott schultz home coming, what a class act, the city is proud of you and the moose jaw stomp... every time him and the other riders walked up and down from their box they got a huge applause.lol well deserved.. a question for pat fans, you guys come to the jaw and are noisey, but yet in your own barn your quiet?lol i dont get it but it was a loud barn here in the jaw tonight, home side won and won big. merry x-mas fellow hockey fans and heres to a great new year and a exicting second half to the season... wardawg out....

eye4aneye
12-16-2007, 10:35 AM
Wow the Pats must be in a bit of turmoil after that! But in typical Pats fashion they will blame that the coach is gone and blah blah blah.