PDA

View Full Version : Leaping off the bandwagon

stick boy
12-15-2007, 10:58 PM
My question is simple. Are the Broncos an elite team?

My humble opinion is no. They lose with incredible consistency to teams below them in the standings. Their defense cannot take care of their own end. Our powerplay is average, our penalty killing is below average. Goaltending is shaky. Offense has dried up and we can't win in shootouts.

It is hard to imagine the Broncos winning more than one playoff series.

You can debate the coaching situation until the sun goes down, but he is not going anywhere.

With that said, should we start trading off players in hope of competing next year or the year after?

I would suggest we move Levi, Dansereau, and McAvoy as it is unlikey that any of them will be back next season (can't imagine anyone taking Stieler).

Any takers?

wardog fan
12-15-2007, 11:03 PM
take away im a fan of a team in the eats. but this comment is absurd.. why would you unload? your right there in the standings and its a conference that anyone i repeat anyone on any given night can win games. you guys have speed and the team, i still think your better then regina. the regualar season my friend is about about getting to the dance and playing hot at the right time. you guys are on the west coast road trip from hell no team ever goes out there and dominant. those teams who come out east dont either. i know i have been threw it all with the warriors at least you guys have a mem cup.. hang in there , a dman or two away . i dont think its all yonkman and i do believe you guys have some key injuries i see keegan is not even dressed tonight. if one thing us small market teams need to stick together here , you guys are in a great postion . heres to a great and exciting second half...

fan1
12-15-2007, 11:40 PM
Is is true that the coach is going no where literally. But lets look at his coaching career record.

Seattle record over 3 years- 89-93-17-17- .491%
Swift Current record over 3 years - 79-111-13-13- .426%

It's his team now can't blame this on the old regime. I know stats are for losers, but it appears that that same pattern is happening that happened in Seattle. I hope our January isn't like last year, trades don't always solve the problem the boys get to work through it.

bawango
12-16-2007, 01:09 AM
We definatly do need to move some nineteen year olds and imo I think that Nelson would be the one who could get the most, dont know who we should get but were in need of a good solid d-man. On the other hand we are giving up a player who averages a point a game but something needs to be done and fast, it seems that were going down hill and need to shake things up. Just some thoughts from a long time whlfans reader and a new poster.

Scout
12-16-2007, 07:08 AM
Welcome aboard bawango. Good to have another Bronco fan on our site. Enjoy and happy posting.

Scout

bronco rep
12-16-2007, 10:22 AM
DEANO i beg you to keep the lines together for 10 games at least to see if these guys find any chemistry. Christ around here its like we make a trade every other game. I just don't know how in the world these guys ever get used to playing with one another with his mickey mouse flipping around. You don't see Curtis Hunt switching around his line top line, they have & always will be together. It blows me away how in the world we can be a 500 hockey club with the talent we got, I know for a fact i could get more out of these guys then what he does. To be honest i would be embarrassed if i was him to be coaching this team with a record he has. As long as we have MR BEST WESTERN Dean is going nowhere. Look what Dave is doing in the Jaw!!! We all knew he was the man. TO BAD MR BEST WESTERN DID"NT. I find it very sad to be sitting where we are in the first half. I rate this team a C-. Great talent with no coach with any kind of system. Look at Brandon, rebuilding & where are they sitting? That is what good coaching does. I know in one of Jon Keens blogs he mentioned how dead the I-Plex is, well i think the folks were expecting to have a team that was going to be a force not a dis appointment.

Toswammi
12-16-2007, 10:31 AM
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r142/Toswammi/panic_button21.jpg

ointhecreek
12-16-2007, 10:33 AM
Hope you guys don't break an ankle.

bronco rep
12-16-2007, 11:14 AM
You Say PANIC!!! Come on dude. You are happy with the way things are going? Look at the talent this team has. Brent Sutter would be choping at his lips to be coaching this team. Good teams don't get beat by basement teams. Period.

wardog fan
12-16-2007, 11:23 AM
no offense but i love the panic button pic, priceless. but no seriously hang in there . i dont know the problems first hand but i do believe that all good teams go thru slides and funks. its a given its junior hockey peeps. trust me , here in the jaw we go thru it every year wait till next year attitude. well the given bussiness is now play for that given year give all you have and management will work things out . the way i see things right now, all 8 spots in the eats are pretty much locked, its all about postioning now. 7 pts spilt 1- thru 8 !!! its anybody's game and the last i looked , its who is the hottest at the right time, which is the playoffs that make the most noise. this is a very tough conference, lethbridge looks good, regina defense can steal games, brandon is surpriseing everyone , moose jaw is playing a unbelievebale team game right now with hot goaltending, calgary hands down the best d in the east, medicine hat believe me or not could get scary , and kootenay is starting to live up to that offense everyone talked about. now barring any setbacks or a team not in the top 8 mix gets hot , i dont see any change in the 8 but i see alot of jockeying and a very exciting horse race to the finish line this year . theres not a team in the east that stands out right now. we are fans and entitle to speak our peace but let the teams do the actions and we do the cheering and supportting... heres to a great year and see you all in the playoffs..

Toswammi
12-16-2007, 11:44 AM
I hear talk of trading away this years pieces for the future. Why don't we ever consider the opposite. With teams like PG in the basement out west (11pts) and some unbelievable talent (Tyrell, Wishart). Why not offer up prospects not named Magnus, Ernst, Martin plus high picks and what ever to get them?
Bottom line is we are 7pts from first in the Conference!!! We will make the playoffs, and likely play a team we can handle (seeing as PA and Port wont likely see us in the playoffs :D ). Why panic cause we hit a bump in the road. IIRC Brandon has lost to Portland before, and Regina did also lose by 5 yesturday as well. Its not that bad people.

wardog fan
12-16-2007, 12:00 PM
ya could be alot worse, you could be in portlands place, or be a fan of the pats.lol

stick boy
12-16-2007, 12:09 PM
Fully realize that it could be worse, considering we all sat through the last few seasons.

Near as I can tell we are well below .500 in the last 60 or so days.

This is not a slump, not a hiccup, we are not a good hockey team, and we are nowhere near being a better team than we were a few weeks through the season.

So called elite teams improve constantly, we consistently fail to improve while others teams pass us by.

What have the Broncos done to make fans believe in them.

They have some players that any team would love to have like Weise and Smith, but is this a hockey TEAM?

Broncs in RD
12-16-2007, 12:14 PM
I have always liked Dean as GM, but I do believe he dropped the ball on a few trades ie. Ellerby(Iknow a few people have said that he has a bad attitude, but he is a good dman.), Frazer McLaren a legit heavy that could play on the top two lines. I only see us getting better if we take care of our own end add a little toughness and get an identity. Go and get Tyrell and Wishart, also add Golin for added toughness. Losing to the worst team in the dub is uncalled for and getting hammered by Seattle, this road trip wasn't that bad as games/night went they had some time off in between games. Get our team playing better Deano. We can still make it a 30 some win season don't lose faith yet, but changes are needed.

wardog fan
12-16-2007, 12:29 PM
im probbly way over my head here but to get those talented players means selling your future for a year or two. as a small market team you think that is the right move? you guys have some young talent, you have alot of 19 yr olds, those young kids you have are going to play next year as you will only be able to keep 3 of your current 19 yr olds. i believe in upgrading , such was the case on mclaren and ellerby and to be honest i dont know how lang did it but he didnt hurt our team at all getting these players, i guess if you can go and upgrade like that your doing something right, but being so close to the deadline now and teams looking and shopping the price tag on these talented players are huge now.and you talk about chemistry well making a alot of moves at the deadline so late in the year cause move team bonding and who knows if it works , its a gamble, we as a team went threw badly last year but also had to make the moves cause of off ice problems. thats why i give chad lang all the credit in the world for what he has done and what he continues to do for our team and city . he demands players who want to be here and be loyal citizens, the players we have here including the new ones are exceptional with young fans and old fans alike. if i could vote for best gm, chad lan would be my vote, just on the basis of what he has lil to work with and has to compete with bigger markets and such that goes along with it. im still holding faith in swifty .... keep your heads up guys

Offsider
12-17-2007, 07:05 AM
I have to agree with Bronco Rep. The 07/08 Chynoweth Bronco team has been inconsistent lacks any sign of motivation. That’s why the I Plex is half full! I do believe Dean would make a great Gm but as his record as a coach shows he has trouble getting players to be a team. This 07/08 Bronco team is full of talent, we have seen some awesome games this year but in the 4th and 5th year of the Chynoweth rebuild we should see more than one or two in a row. I believe there is no need for big trades maybe a minor move but this team can win if all the players buy in and are on the same page.There is no Free money coming from the WHL in the next couple of years so we have to fill the rink to pay the bills wining and consistency will do that.

[B]WE NEED CONSISTENCY AND MOTIVATION!!!!!!!

Believer
12-18-2007, 12:50 PM
honestly.....All i ever hear about is "don't sell off your future"....future, future, future....any further into the future and there may be not many fans left at the I-Plex to watch the "future" team. I wondered how long it would take to start the Dean bashing...he almost made it to the break! hehe
But I have to agree with anyone that is thinking "dump some futures for some right nows". There are certainly teams out there that may be looking to build for the future and give up there very talented right nows. I am not the expert as to who to go after,but that is one thing that Dean should be pretty good at. We have a lot of "young talent"....it would be nice to balance that with some "old talent"...but just my 2 cents for what it's worth. This is a tight division and it's going to go to who has the testicular fortitude to go after it. My bet so far...Regina or Moose Jaw. Sorry to say. Wheaties, maybe, but doubtful...Hunch is only beginning to role !

Toswammi
12-18-2007, 04:02 PM
Sorry to all the guys who hate Dean (95% of Broncoland it seems) but he aint going anywheres anytime soon. The Broncos are the market team and we cant afford to pay for a year and a half of Deans contract, and pay someone to replace him. That and the people in charge all fall in the 5% of those that like the guy.

So i figure you either accept it and come to the rink to cheer the kids on.

If you dont like that, well you could always start a drive to pay for the remander of Deans contract by taking donations. You know put your money and face out there to get what you want. I mean that would probably be enough for Arling to take notice.

ointhecreek
12-18-2007, 04:26 PM
Maybe Dean has something in the works and is waiting till after xmas. You really don't want to have players worried about moving at xmas time. Why don't you Dean haters wait until after before throwing the F-bomb around? There have been rumors floating around, lets just see what happens. Like Toswammi says things aren't likely to change at coach because we can't afford it so I suggest we support the guys we end up with or get use to empty iplex and we all know where that would end up.

dodywood4ever
12-18-2007, 07:26 PM
We dont have to be in first place but we need an identity and consistency. What are we? Tough? Run and gun? Defence first? This team has been a mish mash of all of the above for years now. Those of us who question this regime are fans just like those of you who blindly applaud this team no matter what crap is thrown your way.

ointhecreek
12-18-2007, 11:01 PM
We dont have to be in first place but we need an identity and consistency. What are we? Tough? Run and gun? Defence first?
Definitely not defense first, and not real tough so I would say run and gun.

Those of us who question this regime are fans just like those of you who blindly applaud this team no matter what crap is thrown your way.
I don't think I blindly applaud this team, I have been known to criticize it once in a while. I do though believe in cheering and applauding the guys on the ice for the entertainment they provide. For the most part they have played pretty damn good, just needed a few bounces their way in a few games. They are missing a few pieces and Dean is probably working on it, just give him till the deadline is all I ask. If he doesn't do anything then criticize him all you want, I won't say much. Hell, I might even have a comment or two, but I will still be there with my season ticket etc. The alternative is unacceptable in my opinion.

FIVE FOR FIGHTING
12-19-2007, 11:42 AM
This is my take on things:

1) Like it or not the coach is not going anywhere. The board will not pay 2 salaries to bring in somebody new. Definitely not this year and not likely for next year.

2) This is supposedly the 4th of a 5 year plan. We lose 7 top players next year.
Wilson, Larochelle and Felde. Plus 4 of Yonkman, Smith, Wiese, Stieler, Dansereau, Nelson and McAvoy.

3) Based on #2 it would seem that next year is the 1st year of rebuilding. We could lose 3 defenceman next year and would look at replacing them with Rogers, Ernst and Greyeyes. All very young and not ready to challenge for a cup . I think next years 20 year olds will be Wiese, Smith and Yonkman. THis means we need to fill 4 forward spots. I don't believe we have 4 in the system ready to step in a be huge part of the team and make it a contender.

4) If we will be close to starting over next year perhaps we should be making a run at it this year. I don't know exactly what we do to make that happen but we may have to sell some of our future this year.

What do you guys think?

Toswammi
12-19-2007, 05:54 PM
This is my take on things:

1) Like it or not the coach is not going anywhere. The board will not pay 2 salaries to bring in somebody new. Definitely not this year and not likely for next year.

2) This is supposedly the 4th of a 5 year plan. We lose 7 top players next year.
Wilson, Larochelle and Felde. Plus 4 of Yonkman, Smith, Wiese, Stieler, Dansereau, Nelson and McAvoy.

3) Based on #2 it would seem that next year is the 1st year of rebuilding. We could lose 3 defenceman next year and would look at replacing them with Rogers, Ernst and Greyeyes. All very young and not ready to challenge for a cup . I think next years 20 year olds will be Wiese, Smith and Yonkman. THis means we need to fill 4 forward spots. I don't believe we have 4 in the system ready to step in a be huge part of the team and make it a contender.

4) If we will be close to starting over next year perhaps we should be making a run at it this year. I don't know exactly what we do to make that happen but we may have to sell some of our future this year.

What do you guys think?

Dont forget about Martin on the back end

Broncs in RD
12-19-2007, 06:56 PM
Also Mcauley, with Magnus and Vause up front.

In The News
12-19-2007, 07:58 PM
DEANO i beg you to keep the lines together for 10 games at least to see if these guys find any chemistry. Christ around here its like we make a trade every other game. I just don't know how in the world these guys ever get used to playing with one another with his mickey mouse flipping around. You don't see Curtis Hunt switching around his line top line, they have & always will be together. It blows me away how in the world we can be a 500 hockey club with the talent we got, I know for a fact i could get more out of these guys then what he does. To be honest i would be embarrassed if i was him to be coaching this team with a record he has. As long as we have MR BEST WESTERN Dean is going nowhere. Look what Dave is doing in the Jaw!!! We all knew he was the man. TO BAD MR BEST WESTERN DID"NT. I find it very sad to be sitting where we are in the first half. I rate this team a C-. Great talent with no coach with any kind of system. Look at Brandon, rebuilding & where are they sitting? That is what good coaching does. I know in one of Jon Keens blogs he mentioned how dead the I-Plex is, well i think the folks were expecting to have a team that was going to be a force not a dis appointment.

You have got to be kidding! I am sick and tired of all the bashing of the coach, management and board of directors. Chances are you have not even talked to Dean about your concerns. He will meet anyone that has concerns. You have either forgotten or have chosen to forget or you are too young to know the history of the Broncos and their time in the Western Hockey League
before they moved to Lethbridge.
They were not a good hockey team except for the last couple of years yet they were supported through thick and thin. Now that they are back and had early success and now they are down a bit, everyone is after someones head.
The only way to success is to keep working towards a good solid hockey club and hope someday you get an exceptional player and a player with the character of a Derek Dorsett and then you will have great success. The broncos are like most other teams in the WHL that are looking for this magical combination and there are only so many of these players to around and when you get one, like Tyler Wright then you can go for it all.
Are you put down everyday at your job? Or do you always look for someone to blame?
So come, get a grip cheer for the Broncos through thick and thin and some day down the road you will be rewarded.

stick boy
12-19-2007, 08:27 PM
Hey if I go to a restaurant and I don't like the food, I don't go back, I complain to the manager, or I tell people that the place is no good.

If I go to a hockey game and the team gives it 80% and loses to Prince Albert don't I have the same right to not go back, or vent on a fan site? Somehow I don't think the GM/coach has an hour to talk to disgruntled fans, he is trying to fix the problems.

Look around this site, fans right now are not happy with the results, that is their opinion.

The reality is that paying customers are not impressed currently, now what are the Broncos going to do to fix it?

dodywood4ever
12-19-2007, 10:12 PM
You have got to be kidding! I am sick and tired of all the bashing of the coach, management and board of directors. Chances are you have not even talked to Dean about your concerns. He will meet anyone that has concerns. You have either forgotten or have chosen to forget or you are too young to know the history of the Broncos and their time in the Western Hockey League
before they moved to Lethbridge.
They were not a good hockey team except for the last couple of years yet they were supported through thick and thin. Now that they are back and had early success and now they are down a bit, everyone is after someones head.
The only way to success is to keep working towards a good solid hockey club and hope someday you get an exceptional player and a player with the character of a Derek Dorsett and then you will have great success. The broncos are like most other teams in the WHL that are looking for this magical combination and there are only so many of these players to around and when you get one, like Tyler Wright then you can go for it all.
Are you put down everyday at your job? Or do you always look for someone to blame?
So come, get a grip cheer for the Broncos through thick and thin and some day down the road you will be rewarded.

That is what we need. If only we had Derek Dorsett we would sweep the playoffs and win the memorial cup without allowing a goal. Give me a break indeed.

Do I get put down at work everyday? Pretty much. But I know one thing if my success rate at work was 50% over the last 4 years I doubt I would be getting a glowing endorsement and a lengthy extension.

mjwfan
12-19-2007, 10:33 PM
When the team was winning he was the best coach now that they lose a few he is No good. Every year you figure S.C should win the M-Cup.
And Every Year It is Fire The Coach.
I hear every year from one of the posters on here that this is the best team since they won the M-Cup. There is alot of good teams out there that battle every night and you must be prepared. It is a long season and I'm sure by the end of the year Swift will be where everyone thought they would be (high as 3rd and as low as 5th) So don't get your hopes up and think this is a first place team . Yes they have some talent on the team , but so do these other teams. We need to support these small market teams if we want Jr Hockey. I know it is not much fun seeing our teams lose .. look at us in Moose Jaw more loseing than winning for sure. Even last year when there was not much winning it was still fun to go to the rink . You still see some pretty good hockey.
Get behind Dean and enjoy the season.

dodywood4ever
12-20-2007, 01:32 AM
When the team was winning he was the best coach now that they lose a few he is No good. Every year you figure S.C should win the M-Cup.
And Every Year It is Fire The Coach.
I hear every year from one of the posters on here that this is the best team since they won the M-Cup. There is alot of good teams out there that battle every night and you must be prepared. It is a long season and I'm sure by the end of the year Swift will be where everyone thought they would be (high as 3rd and as low as 5th) So don't get your hopes up and think this is a first place team . Yes they have some talent on the team , but so do these other teams. We need to support these small market teams if we want Jr Hockey. I know it is not much fun seeing our teams lose .. look at us in Moose Jaw more loseing than winning for sure. Even last year when there was not much winning it was still fun to go to the rink . You still see some pretty good hockey.
Get behind Dean and enjoy the season.

I dare you to find any post of mine that says Dean is or ever was the best coach. Also anyone who thinks this team is the best since we won the memorial cup has been sniffing large amounts of low grade glue. Ill take McCammond, Wright, Holt, Schneider, Girard, Krywulak and Bilodeau over this years squad ten times out of ten.

It isnt realistic to want the mem cup every year but getting past the first round 1 out of every 5 years shouldnt be all that much to ask. I just love how people like you not only want us to accept mediocrity but embrace it and reward it. Not how the real world works bud.

Flathead
12-20-2007, 05:44 PM
I dare you to find any post of mine that says Dean is or ever was the best coach. Also anyone who thinks this team is the best since we won the memorial cup has been sniffing large amounts of low grade glue. Ill take McCammond, Wright, Holt, Schneider, Girard, Krywulak and Bilodeau over this years squad ten times out of ten.

It isnt realistic to want the mem cup every year but getting past the first round 1 out of every 5 years shouldnt be all that much to ask. I just love how people like you not only want us to accept mediocrity but embrace it and reward it. Not how the real world works bud.
I agree, and I can think of maybe one poster that may have said Dean is the best coach.
I like Dean, I think he's a great guy, but imo it's up to him to change something that he's been doing, for the last four years, to make this team the team that it can be. We have consistency with this team, for the last 4 years we've consistently started the seasons well and faded, had poor starts to games, and play 30 to 40 minutes of whole games, that's been consistent. The players come and go over the years, the coach is the only one thats stayed around, that's been consistent, with the same consistent results. I hope Dean can figure out whatever it is and have the last laugh at all of us, I'd think he deserves it, but it does get frustrating.
Hopefully we can put together a great second half and make it past the first round of playoffs, we are sitting in the last playoff spot right now.

Teddy_B
12-20-2007, 06:00 PM

Excellent reply! I am with you 100% on that.
Mediocricy should not be tolerated even if we were a rebuilding team because if thats the case then mediocricy becomes your standard that you try to acheive.
Believe me you would never here the coaches use that as a measuring stick.
Dean used the political stance for a new contract that we were in year 3 or 4 of a 5 year plan.
Right now we are in 8th place in the conference ( I don't think we expected to be that low at this point of the season ).
Yes I realize we are only 7 points out of first place with a ton of home games in the 2nd half, those home games mean absolutely nothing if you do not win them.
Look at the top 4 teams in our conference how have we performed against them? I can't remember maybe split or have lost one more than we won against them.
Point being these teams are our measuring stick how we stack up against them not only in 1 game but a series do we have the horses and the talent to get it done.
After the 1st half I believe there are alot of unanswered questions more than I thought there would be for a team in year 3 or 4 of a supposed master plan.

mjwfan
12-21-2007, 09:20 AM
Yes i agree Dean should be fired . Who should replace him ? Lets get some names out there . Remember we have to hire someone that is going to finish first every year.

Teddy_B
12-21-2007, 11:17 AM
We do not have to finish first every year. I think your missing the point here.
This is the most talented team we have had in SC for awhile, I believe if you ask most Bronco fans they would have expected a little more from their team than what has transpired so far.
If we continue to play the way we have in the 1st half of the season it will be impossible to finish near the top unless the teams above us tank it. I feel with the talent we have this year it would be unacceptable to continue playing this way.
Is it Dean's fault I don't know, I remeber last year listing to Hunchak in the post game shows and he continually said "We explained to the players what we wanted done but when they stepped on to the ice they did something totally different".
We do not have the most talented team in the league but for the talent we have and the results to date I don't believe it is unfair to be asking some questions.

Arthur Fonzerelli
12-21-2007, 01:27 PM
Is is true that the coach is going no where literally. But lets look at his coaching career record.

Seattle record over 3 years- 89-93-17-17- .491%
Swift Current record over 3 years - 79-111-13-13- .426%

It's his team now can't blame this on the old regime. I know stats are for losers, but it appears that that same pattern is happening that happened in Seattle. I hope our January isn't like last year, trades don't always solve the problem the boys get to work through it.

With these grades Dean Chynoweth would be still be in grade 8 after all his buddies graduated grade 12. What's the reason for keeping this guy?
I know its dificult to find good people to do both the gm/coach job but if you are losing fans (read income) because of poor performance on the ice how much longer can the team bleed red ink before there is nothing left. Like a business facing bankruptcy it seems like its time for the Broncos to re-evaluate the off ice performance and change the leadership from the top down.

Viper40
12-28-2007, 01:50 PM
There is nothing "Panic" about knowing you need a solid D-man in your line up. That is called reality. IMO this is a TALENTED team fumbling through AWFUL "systems"

Viper40
12-28-2007, 02:36 PM
To all who think we complain too much. The board of directors decided to see Dean through his "Plan" ....there is nothing that any of us can do to change this because of financial situations and obligations previously stated. All we can do is go to the rink every game, wear or hearts on our sleeves and cheer till we are "Black and Blue" in the face..... if you will. I don't think we have the proper coaching in place and it is my right to voice that opinion, but more than anything, we want to see our team be successful! I fear without the success we will lose this team quicker than anyone could imagine. It is great to have the MJ fans chatting here, we are all in this together....and in one hand yes your team is in trouble because of your rink situation, but we are the smallest market in all of Junior Hockey (which we take tremendous pride in) and every season fear the worst. How else do you explain the number of concerned and vocal fans posting here everyday in comparison to our population. All I am saying is be it a Bronco fan, Mj fan, Regina or whomever fan, you must first realize why people voice their opinions here with such strong convictions. Maybe then we could prevent every thread from turning into a squabble of who is smarter than whom

dtnewbie_bronco
12-28-2007, 03:58 PM
NELSON IS A CANCER! He is selfish and on his own program. Move him and get someone that can help us not bring us down.

SectionNDeserter
12-28-2007, 06:12 PM
*waits for Big Ern's response* vci11

Flathead
12-28-2007, 06:20 PM
*waits for Big Ern's response* vci11
LOL, too funny!
I'd have to disagree though, Levi has been playing some very disiplined, unselfish hockey this year, with the exception of mabye the first 7 games or so. I've liked his game this year, still being a $#*! disturber but not crossing the line to cost the team. Keep up the good work Levi!

Toswammi
12-29-2007, 11:58 AM
To all who think we complain too much. The board of directors decided to see Dean through his "Plan" ....there is nothing that any of us can do to change this because of financial situations and obligations previously stated. All we can do is go to the rink every game, wear or hearts on our sleeves and cheer till we are "Black and Blue" in the face..... if you will. I don't think we have the proper coaching in place and it is my right to voice that opinion, but more than anything, we want to see our team be successful! I fear without the success we will lose this team quicker than anyone could imagine. It is great to have the MJ fans chatting here, we are all in this together....and in one hand yes your team is in trouble because of your rink situation, but we are the smallest market in all of Junior Hockey (which we take tremendous pride in) and every season fear the worst. How else do you explain the number of concerned and vocal fans posting here everyday in comparison to our population. All I am saying is be it a Bronco fan, Mj fan, Regina or whomever fan, you must first realize why people voice their opinions here with such strong convictions. Maybe then we could prevent every thread from turning into a squabble of who is smarter than whom

I am thinking if we stumble the rest of the year a change will be made shortly after the playoffs. But thats the earliest something will happen with Dean