PDA

View Full Version : blazers in six

scamperdog
03-21-2005, 10:52 PM
Yes when you put every thing on paper and check everything out It does look like my blazers do not stand a chance in @%#&$, but this is why we have the playoffs. I remember at the beginning of the season many people picked the Ice to finish last,well we all know that the so called experts were wrong, this is a blazer team that has gone through a lot of growing pains this year, and yes still struggles in many areas, but over the last few months the team has changed a lot, for one they don,t give up, two they have begun to play more physical, the young defence is quietly coming together as a group, yes they still struggle with there finish around the net, but lately they have working hard at it and it will happen, and maybe most importantly this wants to go beyond the first round desperatly. The biggest question I here about the ice is can they turn it up another notch I keep hereing that they have be playing at a playoff level all season I guess that answer will come this weekend. May the best team (blazers) win!

Kamfan
03-21-2005, 11:21 PM
I'm hopeful (not as hopeful as you I'm afraid), but I'll take the Ice in 6. I think we can take the two on Tuesday & Wednesday, but I'd be really surprised if we took one in Cranbrook.

Jovorock
03-22-2005, 02:02 PM
I originally said the Ice in five, but like the Rocket Giant series both series will be very tight. If Dubby shuts the door like he has against the Rockets this could be a long and very tough series for the Ice.

Chipper
03-22-2005, 07:35 PM
The intangibeles are the one thing no team can predict or plan for. Injuries, a hot goaltender,a big overtime win. all these things can bring your team from the botttom to the top or a team from glory to a deep depresion wondering were it all went wrong. The thrill of victory and the agony of defeat. All these things make the so called experts cringe, and underdog fans exuberant knowing anything can happen in a seven game series. That said you are right Jova, If you get a hot Dubnyk steeling a game or two you have a new series( that scares the hell out of me) and a posible big upset. It happens every year I just hope its not this round or the next or.....lol you just don't know when it comes to playoffs.

Knuckles Muldoon
03-24-2005, 12:33 AM
Blazers in 6??? Sir, would you mind peeing into this cup for me?