PDA

View Full Version : Playoff Series

Blades9ine
03-21-2005, 11:34 PM
Keller and Barnes are going to step up and show a thing or two. P.A. is done in 6.

Furback
03-22-2005, 12:05 AM
cyr is going to open up quicker than one of PA's street walkers Raiders in 4 games

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-22-2005, 07:38 AM
The Blades goalie Ryan cyr may have a bad game one in a while but now is the playoffs and there is little or no room for errors, that being said I think Ryan Cyr will be solid in net for us. The Blades do have good D- Men Like Green, Haw, Flatt, and Bolt. Crowley is back u can not forget him I think he will turn into a solid player in the DUB as he has proven that he can throw the Fists too. These players will bail out Cyr when they need too. GO BLADES GO

Rebels_chick
03-22-2005, 08:35 AM
As much as I'd like to see the Blades advance to the 2nd round, I don't have a lot of confidence in them right now. They haven't been playing that well lately, PA is definitely going to give them a run for their money. It should be a tough series. Too bad I have to miss it.

Furback
03-22-2005, 05:30 PM
lol at flatt being a good d man lol

mat01800
03-22-2005, 05:31 PM
lol at flatt being a good d man lol

Whats so bad about him? I am sure the Raiders would take him with open arms. He is someone who gets under people skins, someone you want on your team

Blades 4 Life!
03-22-2005, 05:37 PM
The Blades will have to play really well. On wednesday kozak and colliton will have to watch there backs. After what colliton did to Flatt, that was really sad. i bet ya that Haw will fight kozak at least 1 in wednesday game. All cyr has todo is stay focused. keep the raiders out of the crease, if they are in the crease get Flatt or Haw to pound some sence into them! If the Blades are going to play phsical they will do all right, just stay out of the penalty box!

GoBladesGo

Blades 4 Life!
03-22-2005, 05:43 PM
Whats so bad about Flatt. he is the second best D on the blades. he has over a +30. he sure is better than all of you D execpt frickshaw. He may have alot of Penalty Minutes but he takes the right penalties, on breakaways, scoring chances. Your going to wish that Flatt was on your team after the raiders get kicked out the first round becasue Flatt will be all over Kozak, Colliton, and hes going to kick the **** out of Collioton Too!

Triton
03-22-2005, 06:39 PM
Whats so bad about him? I am sure the Raiders would take him with open arms. He is someone who gets under people skins, someone you want on your team

Kinda like furback...he's like a little nugget that just won't flush.

Furback
03-22-2005, 07:51 PM
Flatt is terrible and he showed it last friday oh well brag all you want about flatt but when players like pearpoint walk around you i think you suck. canadian you have resorted to quoting wrestling your sad dude. As for haw and kozak they had atter on friday im pretty sure Kozak is not scared of the shermanator. Since when does flatt cause fear from players? Last time i checked elder fed him is lunch.

Triton
03-22-2005, 09:07 PM
actually I didn't get it from wrestling.I just said it whether or not it was on there.

mat01800
03-24-2005, 12:21 PM
Flatt is terrible and he showed it last friday oh well brag all you want about flatt but when players like pearpoint walk around you i think you suck. canadian you have resorted to quoting wrestling your sad dude. As for haw and kozak they had atter on friday im pretty sure Kozak is not scared of the shermanator. Since when does flatt cause fear from players? Last time i checked elder fed him is lunch.

How did you last check that. Did you go ask Elder? Do you have this incident on tape or something I sure as hell do not remember that. I could say that to you know. Last time I checked Flatt fed Elder his is lunch :thumb:

Sabes
03-24-2005, 12:50 PM
How did you last check that. Did you go ask Elder? Do you have this incident on tape or something I sure as hell do not remember that. I could say that to you know. Last time I checked Flatt fed Elder his is lunch :thumb:

Elder and Flatt scrapped in P.A on Feb 26th. Elder threw one punch and it didn't land huge but it made Flatt lose his balance and slip. I wouldn't call it a KO because the punch wasn't that good but it was still a win for Elder. If it were to happen again I think the outcome would be different.

Furback
03-29-2005, 01:46 PM
hey matt good thing saskatoons wonderful d bailed out there team. get a clue dude, Geez and im a biast fan? looks like i was pretty much right on the money.