PDA

View Full Version : Shots in Brandon

hobster
12-21-2007, 09:46 PM
Do you Brandon fans think the shot keeper in your own arena is a little over generious for your shots on goal on a game night. I think it's been like this since i was a young lad. Just wondering if you Brandon fans feel the same way. I wish they had a stat for scoring chances that means more too me but it is harder too keep track of.

dagley
12-21-2007, 09:59 PM
The odd few games they're definitely a little too generous. Although, some games the shots are what they really are. I keep track of SOG for Brandon.

sbtatter
12-21-2007, 10:02 PM
The odd few games they're definitely a little too generous. Although, some games the shots are what they really are. I keep track of SOG for Brandon.
Do you work for the WK's?

Bully73
12-22-2007, 10:26 AM
The odd few games they're definitely a little too generous.I think it is more often than the odd few games. Our shot clock tracker definitely has a different definition for a WK's shot vs an opposition shot. I have been watching the shot clock a lot this year because I've noticed the same thing and the shot clock will often credit Brandon for shots when the goalie smothers a puck that may not have even reached the goal or for saves that are obviously going wide, but the opposition often doesn't get credit for similar plays.

hobster
12-22-2007, 10:33 AM
It can make the out come of the game look worse than it actually is. I wonder who tells these shot keeps too jack it up .

dagley
12-22-2007, 03:42 PM
Do you work for the WK's?

No, I mean I count them in my head as the game progresses.

sbtatter
12-22-2007, 04:41 PM
No, I mean I count them in my head as the game progresses.Another way to count would be to take a swig of beer every time we get a shot on net!!!!

hobster
12-22-2007, 05:29 PM
Another way to count would be to take a swig of beer every time we get a shot on net!!!!
Yeah but by the third period comes around the westman place would be crazy with drunks haha

dagley
12-22-2007, 08:26 PM
Another way to count would be to take a swig of beer every time we get a shot on net!!!!

Should have done that the first few games, we had like 50 three games in a row...Id lose count, lol.