PDA

View Full Version : Results Of Poll

Scout
12-25-2007, 10:53 AM
I reviewed the poll results on what Bronco fans felt we should trade for to bring us to the next level.

52.63% felt we need a big stay at home D-man

21.05% felt we need a big grinding forward

15.79% felt we needed a goalie

5.26% felt we needed a legit heaveyweight

5.26% felt we should clean house and start over

Scout

Offsider
12-26-2007, 10:15 AM
I think most fans see the Talent there is on this 07/08 Bronco squad , We have seen are share of injuries and if the Rumors about RJ are true we will need a gritty stay at home D man . In the second half with 21 home and 14 away games the Broncos NEED to use this to there advantage. And play with some consistency. I have had a chance to talk with Paul Postma since the trade he suggested that I come watch a Hitman practice, because there was no comparison, the tempo and work ethic that was expected were up two or three notches than that of a Bronco practice. took him a while to adjust .So maybe we should start there. The Broncos of 07/08 are going to have to show a lot more CHARACTER, GIRT AND HEART to end up among the top in the East and fill the rink with more than just us die hard fans on this web site.

Viper40
12-28-2007, 01:10 PM
I myself never saw the thread(just because I didn't look for it)
but was there an option of choosing "New Head Coach" or "New Head of Directors" I think we have a brilliant GM, but I would like to officially check the "New Head Coach" box