PDA

View Full Version : Question???

Orv
03-22-2005, 02:49 AM
Hey guys just have a question for you guys. Is Shaden Moore pretty tough or does he fight a lot? I was just wondering because at the game here in Lethbridge off a faceoff he just dropped his gloves and started throwing bombs at the 'Canes Martin Ruzicka. I don't know if Ruzicka did anything to him or not (the way Moore went after him you'd think he must have did something). It actually was a big moment in the game, because he got 5 and a game while Ruzicka got nothing and the 'Canes scored on the PP to go up by two. I was just wondering what the scoop was with Moore whether he doesn't mind dropping them once in a while or why he grabbed a European who's smaller than he is and (with the exception of the game in the Hat when Ruzicka fought a Tigers import) doesn't fight. Just curious if he was pissed off or maybe has a screw loose.

Rebrevs
03-22-2005, 07:15 AM
Shaden has been fighting more of late. He seems to be turing into the Rebels "fighter". I think it was more case where he made a bad decision. He was probably looking to fight but picked the wrong guy. Timing was brutal as well. 2-1 for Lethbridge with around 7 minutes remaining. That could qualify for a bit of a loose screw, especially if your coach is Sutter!!! Noticed you are from Eston and are a Ramblers fan/player?? I used to live in Eston years ago and was a pretty regular fan myself. I an talking YEARSSSSSSS ago! Nice logo!

Orv
03-22-2005, 10:27 AM
Ya I wondered how mad Sutter would have been at him after that performance. Talk about a bad time to take a penalty.

PS: Always good to hear from another Rambler fan. They just won their 3rd straight Sask West Hockey League title.

Hockey101
03-22-2005, 04:16 PM
Moore has trouble picking a good time to do the fighting he has done this a couple time this year but most times he gets a willing partner??? :mad:

Orv
03-24-2005, 01:56 AM
Moore has trouble picking a good time to do the fighting he has done this a couple time this year but most times he gets a willing partner??? :mad:

I'm sure there was about 15 other guys on the 'Canes tha would have answered the bell. That's why I wondered why he grabbed Ruzicka. Anyone can grab the weakest player on the team and tie a lickin' on him. Ruzicka could have dropped them and tried to defend himself but I don't know if that would have worked out for him so well. Made him look a little gutless. I also thought it was pretty gutless of Moore to throw 8 punches at a guy when it's quite obvious he wasn't going to drop them. Probably wasn't the smartest thing either, he most likely would have only got 2 for unsportsmanlike conduct and that would have been that. Instead he got the 5 and a game and the 'Canes scored to put it in the bag. I guess there is always the "what ifs".

loudi94
03-24-2005, 07:51 AM
Funny part was that Ruzicka ended up with the hard hat as hardest working 'Cane.

Tinner
03-24-2005, 11:30 AM
i think that he has taken on the role of enforcer and has a green light to dance, but only if there is a willing partner. in this case i think his temper got the better of him and decided it didn't matter. the score indicated a closer game that it really was, although only still down by one and anything can happen. these are mistakes made because of trying and not ones of omission. clearly he take back that moment if he could, that said, if an opposing player wants to talk the talk, he should have the balls to walk the walk.