PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Going With A New Look Next Year

Toswammi
03-22-2005, 12:51 PM
I guess it was made offical last night but the Broncos are bringing in a white version of this years 3rd jersey, and it will become the new home jersey, and the black will be the perminate road sweater. They also will be getting rid of the blue helmits and pants and replacing them with black ones.
Heres the link to the press release http://www.scbroncos.com/news/050322.html
Also a rumor i heard while in Swift is that they will be using a "retro" third for next year, any truth to that?
Since I'm on the new look thread, any word on when or even if the city will be adding on to the CCC this summer. If so, maybe a new single game attendance record for the home opener, just a pleasent thought.

Scout
03-22-2005, 01:33 PM
They will be adding on to the rink but had to make some changes. Heard they went way over budget on the plans they had and are fine tuning them so it may be delayed. The expansion is a go, just not sure when.

Scout

Fight Guy
03-22-2005, 01:37 PM
As much as I liked the current jerseys...the ones theyve worn for the past however many years, these are pretty sweet and look good. Kinda sucks that there is no longer any green apart of the jerseys. But I guess its a completely new look for the team. And I wouldnt be surprised at all if the Broncos came out with retro jerseys for next season. It would be the smart thing to do because they will look so nice. I really like the old Broncos jerseys.

Triton
03-22-2005, 02:51 PM
I like the new look.Very sharp.Retro jersey's would be sweet also.I always did like the old ones with the horse shoe.

Tupac to the Top
03-22-2005, 07:31 PM
I knew it all along. When the 3rd's first came out I told everyone I sit with that I think they'd look sweet if they made a white jersey to match and wore them every game. These are slick.