PDA

View Full Version : Cody Gross

SectionNDeserter
01-01-2008, 05:37 PM
It would appear that he is the 'spare parts' in this trade, what kind of a player are we getting?

GBG BLEED BLUE
01-01-2008, 11:15 PM
Yes I think you are correct on the "spare parts" comment,from what I saw of him he is a not a top scorer,but is able to put up some points,maybe this change of atmosphere will help him? I would think of him as more of a grinder 3rd fourth/ 4th liner(that depends on how deep the Rebels are of course) I hope this trade works out for both teams( I am thankful that the Pats only play the Blades 1 more time though,and Both Klotz and Philp are injured now,I do not know if Reich would take on Watt though? vc119

eye4aneye
01-01-2008, 11:38 PM
maybe the blades brass will install seatbelts for Reich, so when he tries to go over the boards...... vci11

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
01-01-2008, 11:43 PM
Gross isnt putting up great numbers, but he has been playing very well in the past few games with the small amount of icetime he was getting.

He has offensive potential. He led the team in preseason scoring this year, and if given the chance to play his game, with the right linemates, he could become a steal for you guys. Good passer, and can be really fast. Surprisingly gritty, and works hard.

and GBG, expect a good show when Vancouver rolls into town. Reich and Berube have fought just about every game they were in. Regina vs Red deer everytime. I laughed my ass off when they got dealt to the same team earlier in the season, though I doubt that has changed much between them.

hobster
01-02-2008, 12:28 AM
Yes I think you are correct on the "spare parts" comment,from what I saw of him he is a not a top scorer,but is able to put up some points,maybe this change of atmosphere will help him? I would think of him as more of a grinder 3rd fourth/ 4th liner(that depends on how deep the Rebels are of course) I hope this trade works out for both teams( I am thankful that the Pats only play the Blades 1 more time though,and Both Klotz and Philp are injured now,I do not know if Reich would take on Watt though? vc119
No dude we play the Pats 3 more times yet twice in Regina and once in stoon so im sure we might get a chance too see Klotz vs Watt that is if Klotz is healthy of course.