PDA

View Full Version : Da Silva

Beaner
03-22-2005, 06:20 PM
Any word on wether he is going to be back in time for the playoffs?

natural_center
03-25-2005, 12:03 PM
He'll miss game 1 and is doubtful for game 2. Everett should send FitzGerald some flowers and a nice thank you card, because losing Silvs could really hurt the Hawks.

IceMan
03-25-2005, 12:44 PM
We Everett-Ites are NOT happy about this. (at least this one isn't). I want the teams to both be at full strength, for all 7 games.

Someone posted up the video of the incident to the Everett Grey Board, and it's pretty ugly. That was without a doubt an intent to injure on Fitz. Da Silva is lucky as hell that the stick caught him where it did, or he could have had something more major happen to him.

I can't believe that Fitz got such a light suspension for that, as he's starting to create himself quite a history file of ugly garbabe like this. The league needs to nip this in the bud, before he spends the next 2 years ending peoples' careers.

Thunderbird107
03-25-2005, 01:06 PM
We Everett-Ites are NOT happy about this. (at least this one isn't). I want the teams to both be at full strength, for all 7 games.

Someone posted up the video of the incident to the Everett Grey Board, and it's pretty ugly. That was without a doubt an intent to injure on Fitz. Da Silva is lucky as hell that the stick caught him where it did, or he could have had something more major happen to him.

I can't believe that Fitz got such a light suspension for that, as he's starting to create himself quite a history file of ugly garbabe like this. The league needs to nip this in the bud, before he spends the next 2 years ending peoples' careers.

Feelings about Fitz aside, he will be an OA next year so only one more year in the league.