PDA

View Full Version : Bantam Draft

Scout
03-22-2005, 06:30 PM
The Bronco's have a very good chance to land the first overall bantam draft. They have a 30% chance to land first overall and a 70% chance to land the 2nd pick overall in what is a very good bantam draft. Lets keep our fingures crossed.

Scout

Toswammi
03-22-2005, 07:25 PM
I could really see Dean dealing that pick away and getting a bonofied sniper in return. I figure you are basically trading up a few years, and if they can get an awesome 17-18 year old, i think it might be worth it. What do you all think?

Scout
03-23-2005, 10:04 PM
Well the Bronco's lost in the lottery to Regina who got the first pick overall but Swift Current got #2. The two top prospects are hot tempered Kyle Beach from British Columbia or Dale Hunt from Manitoba.

It is supposed to be a very strong line of prospects in this years bantam draft. Now to answer Horsemans question? Through trades the Bronco's have seven bantam picks in the first four rounds. There is a very good chance they may trade a pick or two for a scorer. Have to wait and see what Dean has been thinking. But seven picks in the first four rounds of a very strong bantam draft gives us alot of clout.

Scout

P.S.( WELCOME ABOARD HORSEMAN )

Tupac to the Top
03-23-2005, 10:25 PM
Have the Broncos ever had a bantam pick this high?

Toswammi
03-23-2005, 10:51 PM
the highest pick they have had before (at least recently) was the 8th overall pick. So getting a pick this high is unchartered water for this team.