PDA

View Full Version : Blades make no deals and re-assign Braid...

Trav
01-10-2008, 05:25 PM
It's disappointing that they couldn't trade Durand or Fiala, was expecting to see at least one or two trades...It's also to bad Braid didnt work out here. He looked like a good prospect last year when he was called up. Curious to see if Molleken does anything with the goaltending. No offense to Zemlak but even after getting the shutout last night against a weak Rebels team still think he should get sent down and either Krahn or Morrison be brought up. If that doesnt happen then I'll definitely be shaking my head.

eye4aneye
01-10-2008, 05:28 PM
there are still deals to finalize trav

Trav
01-10-2008, 05:31 PM
and he said there were no deals involving the Blades.

hobster
01-10-2008, 05:35 PM
The thing with Krahn is might as well let him play the rest of the year in midget with a solid team let him have a chance at winning a championship instead of sitting on the bench in stoon. I thought maybe Durand would get traded but i wasn't suprised Fiala wasn't dealt using up 2 spots like he is and also being hurt now. Im happy with the Blades sending Braid down i wish they would have done the same with Philp. Blades made just the McCrae move this year as Les Lazaruk mentioned on the 5 o clock news on cjww live at the cuc .

hobster
01-10-2008, 07:48 PM
With the Blades not making very many deals at the deadline or many this year at all we will pretty much have our whole team back next season. While other teams are gonna lose 6 too 7 players the blades are really only gonna lose Durand Fiala Flatters. And our team chemistry should be solid and we will be well improved. Im also thinking we might have the best defence in the east division next year by far.

hobster
01-10-2008, 08:01 PM
These are how i would like the Blades lines too be next season as we will probablly pick up 3 new 20,s and have a high euro pick as well

Gillies 20 Langkow
Hulak 20 Hamilton
Wintoneak Patterson Dziurzynski
Gallimore Toomey Europeion

Klassen Niemi
20 Zahn
Elliott Berg

Holtby
Krahn

Extras

F[Nichols
F[Inglis
D[W.Klassen

sbtatter
01-10-2008, 08:45 PM
In no post did i say were gonna finnish first next year, your reading too much into this. All i said is we should be improved maybe like 4th in the div ahead of Moose Jaw and Swift who will be losing a tonne of players.
You're predicting 4th and the best defence in the east by far??!! We'll see!!

hobster
01-10-2008, 09:06 PM
Well it is very early too predict but looking at what teams lose and how some of the rosters will look this is what i kind of came up with

1.Brandon
2.Regina
3.Prince Albert
4.Saskatoon
5.Moose Jaw
6.Swift Current

hobster
01-11-2008, 12:13 AM
Yeah I sure cant see Brandon not being the class of the east next year.
Ok then who looks better too you than Brandon

Tidball
01-11-2008, 09:48 AM
Oh My God Hobster. Take a few seconds to think man, DAMN.

hobster
01-11-2008, 10:05 AM
Thanx for being the peanut gallery Tidball change your name. Tidball is out of the league and when he was in he sucked too . Well Raiderfan i guess you were being sarcastic then it's obvious that the Wheaties will be the class of the east next season with them really only losing Dittmer Yeo and Boyle.

howley
01-11-2008, 12:47 PM
There was no sarcasm in his post. He said...

I CAN'T see Brandon NOT being the class of the east.