PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Braid

WHL Crazy
01-11-2008, 09:12 PM
Jordan has 2 goals and 1 assists so far tonight for Kindersley SJHL. Good for Jordan, finally getting some playing time!

eye4aneye
01-11-2008, 09:16 PM
Jordan has 2 goals and 1 assists so far tonight for Kindersley SJHL. Good for Jordan, finally getting some playing time!

good for Jordan....he has the i will show them attitude!! punk rock

WHL Crazy
01-11-2008, 09:31 PM
Braid with that Hat Trick.........3 G, 1A now! vci22

eye4aneye
01-11-2008, 09:52 PM
Braid with that Hat Trick.........3 G, 1A now! vci22
vci22 vci22 vci22 applause :D :groovy:

GBG BLEED BLUE
01-11-2008, 10:10 PM
You Raider fans do know that he played for the Saskatoon Blades right? I still think it is awesome that you are recognizing him,but also a little weird. It is good to see him getting the ice time that he deserves,and is proving his worth,who cares if it is not in the WHL.

I hope he can continue his success with the Kindersley Klippers!!!!!!

eye4aneye
01-11-2008, 10:25 PM
You Raider fans do know that he played for the Saskatoon Blades right? I still think it is awesome that you are recognizing him,but also a little weird. It is good to see him getting the ice time that he deserves,and is proving his worth,who cares if it is not in the WHL.

I hope he can continue his success with the Kindersley Klippers!!!!!!

ya we know he is a blade.....the raiders and blades are both rebuilding (obviously) and if one of the young / reassigned guys is doing well I think it should be recognized. For example one of our midgets Kochan, a little on the small side but plays great is 3 rd in scoring in the alberta midget league.....young guy doing great!! Braid may be back!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

hobster
01-11-2008, 11:05 PM
ya we know he is a blade.....the raiders and blades are both rebuilding (obviously) and if one of the young / reassigned guys is doing well I think it should be recognized. For example one of our midgets Kochan, a little on the small side but plays great is 3 rd in scoring in the alberta midget league.....young guy doing great!! Braid may be back!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:Ya thats cool just like our Dzurzynksi and Gallimore ahead of over rated Cole Penner in the same league lol .

eye4aneye
01-12-2008, 08:09 AM
Ya thats cool just like our Dzurzynksi and Gallimore ahead of over rated Cole Penner in the same league lol .

You try and support a team's players and future and you get that response...thanks :spineyes:

real classy...

eye4aneye
01-12-2008, 08:10 AM
Penner has been out all year with injury and was playing jr hockey in ALberta . but nice comparison :thumb:

thanks for letting them know Raider 17 yeehoo

Penner hasn't laced up for midget this year, just thought I would clarify that a little more for you if you didn't understand what Raider 17 stated! :laugh:

hobster
01-12-2008, 09:42 AM
thanks for letting them know Raider 17 yeehoo

Penner hasn't laced up for midget this year, just thought I would clarify that a little more for you if you didn't understand what Raider 17 stated! :laugh:Hmm isn't there a raider board for you guys too talk on hmm thought there was

eye4aneye
01-12-2008, 11:00 AM
HObby you are the most guilty poster yacking on other boards about your team.....The topic switched if you paid attention from Braid to young players doing well...follow the convo!!! haha And actually the convo was going great between crazy and I....

As stated early always good to see when the depth of a struggling team is doing well. Wouldn't you agree? Whether it is the Blades or the Raiders. Makes the future rivalry more exciting, wouldn't you agree? vc119

Play tough play hard do your best without hurting anyone or getting hurt...

hobster
01-12-2008, 11:22 AM
The topic switched when i said Gallimore and Dzurzynski were out performing Cole Penner in midget thats when things got defensive. But none the less it is great too see the young guys put up some points for both team in the midget ranks. Maybe a bright future for the Raiders and Blades too be a top of the east again like the mid 90,s use too be like.

Tidball
01-13-2008, 12:46 PM
How bad did Hewson get pumped by Reich ? did he have a choice to fight him?

From what i HEARD.

Hewson Drops his gloves in front of Toomey, Toomey looks at him and goes "What the Hell?" Toomey then looks 15 feet behind him and see's Riech dropping the mits too. Apperently Riech just did a real good job of getting in close and hitting Hewson with shots.

Hewson is 6'5, Reich is 5'11. Riech fears no one. If this kid was 6'3+ he would be an unreal fighter. Very good technique reminds me of lucic as far as Technique is concerned. I am well aware that Lucic is much larger and stronger than Riech.

Dwight Schrute
01-13-2008, 01:33 PM
From what i HEARD.

Hewson Drops his gloves in front of Toomey, Toomey looks at him and goes "What the Hell?" Toomey then looks 15 feet behind him and see's Riech dropping the mits too. Apperently Riech just did a real good job of getting in close and hitting Hewson with shots.

Hewson is 6'5, Reich is 5'11. Riech fears no one. If this kid was 6'3+ he would be an unreal fighter. Very good technique reminds me of lucic as far as Technique is concerned. I am well aware that Lucic is much larger and stronger than Riech.
i was there and saw it. reich and hewson squared off and took the helmets off (the have fought a couple times before). hewson landed one decent one and reich threw a lot but didnt land anything, he did manage to get hewsons sweater up though. when the 2 linesmen broke em up reich punched over the linesman (watching downie ???) and landed 2 decent ones.
it wasnt a great fight to watch. hewson got a 10 min misc for a jesey infraction (i believe it was for a tie down that got ripped)
reich had 2 shifts till it was 5-1 then he was out there every other shift. thats a classy move lorne. he was tryin to get mcdonald, button, brandl all to fight.

westbeach55
01-13-2008, 02:05 PM
I was at the game it wasn't much of a fight. you couldn't give a decision to either player. I was sitting by a long time blade fan and he was even shaking his head at reich and commented what a waste it was to pick him up all he does is drop the gloves and take penalties

hobster
01-13-2008, 02:12 PM
I was at the game it wasn't much of a fight. you couldn't give a decision to either player. I was sitting by a long time blade fan and he was even shaking his head at reich and commented what a waste it was to pick him up all he does is drop the gloves and take penalties
It wasn't a great fight i give Reich alot of credit for taking on a way bigger player like Hewson both players probablly fighting for there future too see if they have a shot at coming back next year. I give the decision too Reich but not by alot. At times Reich looked like a crazed man in that fight just swinging like a mad man, that downie comment was a little rough .

Dwight Schrute
01-13-2008, 03:04 PM
It wasn't a great fight i give Reich alot of credit for taking on a way bigger player like Hewson both players probablly fighting for there future too see if they have a shot at coming back next year. I give the decision too Reich but not by alot. At times Reich looked like a crazed man in that fight just swinging like a mad man, that downie comment was a little rough .
how so ? plain and simple you dont hit a guy when the ref has him tied up and you dont throw a sucker punch after a fight

hobster
01-13-2008, 03:32 PM
Well the refs didn't feel the same way cause they would have called something but they didn't and there was enough zeebra's there too call something if they felt Reich took it too far

Dwight Schrute
01-13-2008, 03:35 PM
Well the refs didn't feel the same way
ya dont say.......
geez hobster i didnt know you were such a fan of the exceptional officiating we have seen in recent years.

hobster
01-13-2008, 03:39 PM
ya dont say.......
geez hobster i didnt know you were such a fan of the exceptional officiating we have seen in recent years.
It's not a easy job lets see you try too officiate a game. The bad breaks even them self with with lucky breaks refs will never be 100% and im fine with that. But what did you expect Reich too get ? 5 a 10 and a game for swinging behind the refs back . lol

howley
01-13-2008, 03:45 PM
I am not completely sure of the rule but I beleive it could be called a gross penalty. Which then would be...5-10-game-possible suspension. But again, not completely sure on that. Depends how late they were, if they landed, etc.

Downies was absolutely ridiculous,

hobster
01-13-2008, 04:02 PM
Yeah but Reich didn't mean too hit the linesmen so there for he's in the clear and there's nothing too worry about.And yes downies was sick and left a groose feeling in my stomach.

Dwight Schrute
01-13-2008, 04:25 PM
i said was he watching downie, not that it was comparable to downies cheapshot on blake. i find it hard to see how reich will stick as a 20 next year.

hobster
01-13-2008, 04:32 PM
Hey i don't even want Reich back as a 20 year old either don't think Klotz will be back as well. So the Blades are probablly gonna have too pick up 3 new ones like they had too this past off season.

howley
01-13-2008, 05:27 PM
Klotz will be with the Phantoms ;)

Dwight Schrute
01-13-2008, 08:14 PM
Klotz will be with the Phantoms ;)
just cause you get picked in the 3rd round doesnt mean u get signed, remember dalyn flatt. 2005 3rd round #77 over all .....

Tidball
01-13-2008, 09:37 PM
just cause you get picked in the 3rd round doesnt mean u get signed, remember dalyn flatt. 2005 3rd round #77 over all .....

Flatt got drafted because he got over 30 assists from Mike GReen. Klotz got drafted because he's tough.... NOT because someone helped him.

eye4aneye
01-13-2008, 10:52 PM

Hewson is not exactly known as a fighter..so ya when a "fighter" fights someone no matter how big .... oh never mind Hobster wouldn't understand . vci33

eye4aneye
01-13-2008, 10:55 PM
I am not completely sure of the rule but I beleive it could be called a gross penalty. Which then would be...5-10-game-possible suspension. But again, not completely sure on that. Depends how late they were, if they landed, etc.

Downies was absolutely ridiculous,
Maybe the Raiders have put a call into the league office to review the tape of the fight, since the refs missed it. I mean if McCrimmon can do it why can't we????? vci11

eye4aneye
01-13-2008, 10:57 PM
I think all the 19 years olds that are going to be returning next season and it doesn't matter what team are playing for right now, are playing for a job next season, at least they should be. There are a fair number of '88' out there!

howley
01-14-2008, 12:35 AM
My comment on Klotz playing with the Phantoms had a *wink* after it for a reason. Meaning...I wouldn't count on it.

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
01-14-2008, 01:51 AM

You forgot Chris Durand (2nd rounder).

;)