PDA

View Full Version : falk

cranky
01-13-2008, 10:02 PM
he's playing like he did in his first year in the spoke.......he needs to get his head outtahisbutt :dead:

chiefaholic
01-14-2008, 10:32 AM
I agree. Not a good place to leave ones head. I have been wondering if hes been playing hurt or something. He's been hitting like richard simmons pbj . And been getting beat like he stole something.

HomerSimpson
01-14-2008, 06:01 PM
I've noticed something odd about his play as well...I'm just not man enough to come in and start a thread about it. Kudos, Cranky...

A couple weeks back (Moose Jaw, Swift Current?) one of the few games we allowed like 3 or 4 goals, it seemed like he was on the ice for every one of their goals. By the end of the game, I was actually making fun of him to the fans around us...he was absolutely the worst player on the ice.

HomerSimpson
01-18-2008, 07:46 PM
Terrible on that Vartovnik goal on Wednesday night. He literally just had to scoot Vartovnik out of the way - and he failed to do it.

vci33

MVNWriter23
02-06-2008, 11:41 AM
So how long has he been playing like this? I know you said he was the worst player on the ice; but how so. Just lazy? Unintense? Lack of focus? If you can elaborate, I'd love to hear it.

chiefaholic
02-06-2008, 12:18 PM
So how long has he been playing like this? I know you said he was the worst player on the ice; but how so. Just lazy? Unintense? Lack of focus? If you can elaborate, I'd love to hear it.

For all we know , he could be playing injured. But he has been real lazy lately. He's not hitting hard ,His passing has been a bit off , he keeps getting beat cause he's not moving his feet. He just seems to lack the intensity he once had. He has good nights still , i just think he's been having more bad than good the past couple months. Although the past 2-3 games he's shown improvement and is starting to look more like the Falk we grew to love last year. I truly believe( by the way he's been playing) that he's been nursing some sort of injury. He never used to shy away from hits. And has just seamed a little gun shy out there. Hope that helps. Thats my opinion anyway.

MVNWriter23
02-10-2008, 01:10 PM
If you find out anything official on his play; or this injury you suspect please share it. People in Minnesota are hoping he can deliver because our team is incredibly thin defensive prospects-wise. So that sort of puts his development at a premium.

brawler21
02-12-2008, 02:14 AM
If you find out anything official on his play; or this injury you suspect please share it. People in Minnesota are hoping he can deliver because our team is incredibly thin defensive prospects-wise. So that sort of puts his development at a premium.
there is NO injury!!!! i can only speculate on what his problem is....but there is DEFINATELY a problem imo.

Ams4life
02-12-2008, 06:00 PM
For the good of the Ams i hope his play continues to decline but for the good of your team maybe he will improve. I have also noticed that in the Seattle game where you guys lost 2-0 he was on the ice for both the goals that Seattle scored! Interesting eh?

HomerSimpson
02-12-2008, 06:45 PM
For the good of the Ams i hope his play continues to decline but for the good of your team maybe he will improve. I have also noticed that in the Seattle game where you guys lost 2-0 he was on the ice for both the goals that Seattle scored! Interesting eh?

It seems like when you watch him, the only time you notice him is when the other team scores. 9 out of 10 times, you see Falker over to the side going :wave: