PDA

View Full Version : Where is Donn Clarke?

OldRaiderFan
01-19-2008, 12:46 AM
My sources tell me that Donn Clarke has been hired as a scout for the Toronto Maple Leafs. Appparently Wendel pulled some strings and Donn will be there. The source did not know exactly when the announcement will be made but is confident this will happen. Good for Clarke and Good for the Leafs.

Dwight Schrute
01-19-2008, 05:51 PM
My sources tell me that Donn Clarke has been hired as a scout for the Toronto Maple Leafs. Appparently Wendel pulled some strings and Donn will be there. The source did not know exactly when the announcement will be made but is confident this will happen. Good for Clarke and Good for the Leafs.
think we will see the leafs draft vann then ?

Dwight Schrute
01-19-2008, 06:14 PM
No I dont think we will see that..... But we may have seen the chances of the Raiders seeing Vann and Penner :cool:
id love to see vann back, and penner get healthy and his head screwed on straight

Dwight Schrute
01-19-2008, 11:01 PM
to be fair to Penner we dont know that his head isnt screwed on right. All we know for sure is he didnt want to play a limited role on this team at the start of the year and to be fair he probably never has had to go through anything like that in his hockey career and didnt know how to handle it
true but guys like byers, colliton, chipper, trach, depape, etc.... pretty much all somewhat highly touted 16 year olds in the dub start in a limited role, and work their way into more ice time,
not since scott hartnell have we had a 16 year old step into a scoring role

westbeach55
01-19-2008, 11:10 PM
not much room on our d-line for vann we have some pretty good prospects and rookies to fill those positions

Dwight Schrute
01-20-2008, 11:55 AM
our d could use Vann for sure.. the kids may be logging to much time... Like Tendler and Deck must log close to 30 mins of ice time night after night and are only 17 . The future of the d sure looks nice with Tendler, Deck, Voracek,Button, and Aasman though
i thought stebner has looked pretty decent and has some potential.
but deck, tendler, voracek, button, aasman, should have the d a pretty hard group to crack for youngsters in the next couple years

when may was 17 all the ice time he got (during the playoff run too) really helped him and it showed in the next couple years. hopefully we see the same with deck and tendler and the rest of the kids