PDA

View Full Version : Plays of the week??

Chuckles
01-19-2008, 10:37 AM
Ok everyone i'm going to complain.. lol.. I don't know what happened.. but i have started to become a loyal watcher of the plays of the weeks and stuff like that.. our game against red deer.. How in the Blue Sky.. did we not manage to crack that.. dowling alone could of had to and wiese should of made it. I'm dissapointed that pretty much one of the only times i have seen us make it when we scored on ourself.. and i for one thought i saw some of the prettiest plays i have seen in our rink in a long .. long time

Scout
01-19-2008, 11:32 AM
I believe it's up to each team to send in vid's for plays of the week. I'm not saying it was not sent and never made the cut but i agree, if it was sent in it should have made it. Some plays of the week they show never should be on there.

Scout

sbtatter
01-19-2008, 11:48 AM
I believe it's up to each team to send in vid's for plays of the week. I'm not saying it was not sent and never made the cut but i agree, if it was sent in it should have made it. Some plays of the week they show never should be on there.

Scout
Vancouver must have a full time guy sending plays in b/c i see a disproportionate amount from them.

Big Ern
01-19-2008, 12:07 PM
Vancouver must have a full time guy sending plays in b/c i see a disproportionate amount from them.

I TOTALLY agree. However, that is to be expected. The league has always kissed Vancouver's a**.

Topshelf
01-19-2008, 05:30 PM
Hey Ern, you have internet broadcasts of the game don't you, do you have archived games, or if anyone does maybe post the highlights on youtube or something, ill do my best to do so aswell cuz those were pretty goals!

minirep
01-19-2008, 11:43 PM
If anyone can put Tosone's fight from tonight on youtube please do. That was a great job by Matt sticking up for his teammates like that I think that should be done more. applause First time I ever seen ground and pound UFC style in a hockey fight. LOL :thumb: