PDA

View Full Version : WHL "Plays of the week"

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
01-19-2008, 04:51 PM
I have watched every single "plays of the week" video on the WHL site, and so far, I have not seen ONE play from the pats in these videos at all. This is strange, seeing as there have been a few really nice goals here this year. Secondly, I have not even seen one play INVOLVING the pats at all so far in these videos either.

Apparently, we have not seen a top 5 play scored against us according to the plays of the week, nevermind having scored one.

Im getting awful tired of waiting for this, and dead tired of seeing that little runt ennis every second play scoring a routine goal, and I swear that half the plays in all these videos are of the giants. They are on their way too often. You think that all of Eberle's 28 goals have all been too boring for the top 5 so far, or what?

Just off the top of my head for this week, for example, that deflection goal from Eberle against Vancouver was a beauty, and even that back hander goal from Delahey against swifty was a nice goal (they are probably both on the pats site). I dont see how one of those didnt at least go before the average PP goal scored by kelowna at #5.

Even if these videos arent that important, I guess I am just tired of waiting. They have been allright so far, but not seeing my favorite team on their at least once has not helped in anyway.

Fight Guy
01-19-2008, 05:18 PM
I figured with the Pats past three games, they would be notice at least one of the 15 goals scored. Like c'mon. A majority of those goals are, like you said, routine. Nothing special about them at all. Maybe now that we're playing teams that are routinely on the Plays of the Week, we will see the Pats up there this coming week. :skeptical

sbtatter
01-19-2008, 06:21 PM
I have watched every single "plays of the week" video on the WHL site, and so far, I have not seen ONE play from the pats in these videos at all. This is strange, seeing as there have been a few really nice goals here this year. Secondly, I have not even seen one play INVOLVING the pats at all so far in these videos either.

Apparently, we have not seen a top 5 play scored against us according to the plays of the week, nevermind having scored one.

Im getting awful tired of waiting for this, and dead tired of seeing that little runt ennis every second play scoring a routine goal, and I swear that half the plays in all these videos are of the giants. They are on their way too often. You think that all of Eberle's 28 goals have all been too boring for the top 5 so far, or what?

Just off the top of my head for this week, for example, that deflection goal from Eberle against Vancouver was a beauty, and even that back hander goal from Delahey against swifty was a nice goal (they are probably both on the pats site). I dont see how one of those didnt at least go before the average PP goal scored by kelowna at #5.

Even if these videos arent that important, I guess I am just tired of waiting. They have been allright so far, but not seeing my favorite team on their at least once has not helped in anyway.
Each team has to send in goals for the office to consider...

hitmanfan
01-19-2008, 10:22 PM
Maybe your camera man forgot to take off the lens cap. I agree about the Ennis thing though.

Bran
01-19-2008, 11:08 PM
Maybe your camera man forgot to take off the lens cap. I agree about the Ennis thing though.
I haven't been to many games since early in the season, but has the camera guy gotten any better? He drove me nuts early in the year! I miss the old guy...