PDA

View Full Version : canes 2 ams 0............................

shushu
01-19-2008, 11:38 PM
great game tonight by the canes, goaltending, dman and forward all steped it up after a penalty filled first period to get the win .....great job boys, keep it up...... ps i thought it was funny that yellowhorn had the chance to tie it on the break away but manny shut the door.......out of all the players to get that chance whats the odds? especially on his first trip home ....................go canes go................................. :thumb:

O&C
01-20-2008, 12:36 AM
Haha Shu, I didnt think it was lucky of Yellow Horn to get that chance. The way he goal sucked on the blue line all night, im surprised it didnt happen more. But Manny and the D crew were amazing all night and it was a well earned victory.

The Boychuck penalty was horrible, along with half of the other calls that Zalaski made tonight. Dont know why, but he has always hated the canes...

tyeryan9
01-20-2008, 12:56 AM
Good call on Boychuck. Fadden was the best player on the ice. Don't know who picks stars, but Fadden was great! Maniago maybe deserved the # 1, but Fadden was by far the best skater. Huge game tomorrow!!!!!!

TR

localguy
01-20-2008, 01:49 PM
Boychuk should have gotten 5 for boarding, and that;s it. Even the 5 would have been too much, but the kid never came back. I thought the refs did their best to take away the Canes physicality, which didn;t seem to matter to them, great game, great effort and hoping for more of the same tonight. Also yes, a great game by fads.

I think it was clear why Yellowhorn was traded. He doesn't back check, he only works hard when he has the puck, and he goal sucks the whole time he's on the ice. Glad he;s doing good where he's at, but personally i am glad he;'s where he's at.

HURRICANE'S ROCK
01-20-2008, 02:07 PM
No need to say more. The reffing last night was horrendous. vc124