PDA

View Full Version : Prospects Game

kelownakarl
01-22-2008, 07:58 PM
I dont think Kelowna has ever had three players playing in the same Top Prospects game. All the best to the three lads as they showcase their skills and magic in the big game!

old_time_hockey
01-22-2008, 11:36 PM
Everyone knows about Schenn after the WJHC and the man crush that a certain TSN colour guy has with him "The human eraser Luke Schenn" (granted a well earned honour).

But I think Myers will turn a few heads.

kelownakarl
01-23-2008, 01:57 PM
Everyone knows about Schenn after the WJHC and the man crush that a certain TSN colour guy has with him "The human eraser Luke Schenn" (granted a well earned honour).

But I think Myers will turn a few heads.

The thing about Myers is people can't be expecting the big rush, or the big shot, he plays such a simple game he sometimes doesn't get noticed. We all know that usually that is the best way for a D-man to be. I really think he has a future in pro hockey, the tools are there all he needs is time time and more time!

Malc
01-23-2008, 03:19 PM
"The fastest skater of the night (2008 CHL/NHL Home Hardware Skills Competition) turned out to be Kelowna Rocket Brandon McMillan turning around the pylons and circling the rink with a blistering time of 13.897 seconds."

"The hardest shot competition turned out to be a close call between a couple of Western Hockey League boys with Saskatoon's Jyri Niemi booming a 97 mph slap shot to edge Kelowna Rocket Luke Schenn's pair of 94 mph shots."

With a shot like that maybe Luke should shoot more often...

eecliff
01-23-2008, 07:15 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/7303-NHL-Edmonton_Oilers-Top_Prospects_-_Skills_Competition