PDA

View Full Version : Rebels to the rescue??

frontrow fan
01-23-2008, 09:07 PM
Just got word from a friend that some of the guys were involved in a little stolen property recovery today??? anyone have these details...all i heard was it was Brandon and Landon and another player but they couldn't tell me who it was?? Details anyone??? punk rock

tiny
01-24-2008, 08:02 AM
I think the news last night said Sutter, Wray, and Egener chased down the "bad guy".

dubnut
01-24-2008, 04:03 PM
Just got word from a friend that some of the guys were involved in a little stolen property recovery today??? anyone have these details...all i heard was it was Brandon and Landon and another player but they couldn't tell me who it was?? Details anyone??? punk rock

Sounds interesting but what is the story? What happened and how was the bad guy caught?

Hockey101
01-24-2008, 04:43 PM
Some guy stole a brand new ipod from visions took off the rebels gave chace rounded him up at a car dealership a couple blocks away took the ipod back. Long story made short!!!! :clap:

grainbear
01-24-2008, 07:11 PM
That is an example of why I luv this league, not only do the guys take responsibility on the ice but also off the ice. Once again the coachs take boys and turn them into responsible hockey playing adults. You make us all proud !