PDA

View Full Version : Lol thats lame...

Trav
02-01-2008, 07:21 PM
the refs gave Reich a 10 minute misconduct right even before the puck was dropped. Typical officiating. They dont have a clue.

GBG BLEED BLUE
02-01-2008, 07:24 PM
the refs gave Reich a 10 minute misconduct right even before the puck was dropped. Typical officiating. They dont have a clue.
That is very strange,unless he did something like Klotz did(the throat slashing gesture @ the CUC) The game sounds crazy and the Blades are winning too!!!!!!!!!!

hobster
02-01-2008, 07:29 PM
oh well it's 3-0 blades in the first and were winning the fights too lol

hobster
02-01-2008, 07:42 PM
Perhaps the Pats should stop putting in Bocsh against us we take that as a insult . Thats why we get up against the Pats.

GBG BLEED BLUE
02-01-2008, 07:44 PM
Perhaps the Pats should stop putting in Bocsh against us we take that as a insult . Thats why we get up against the Pats.
Pehaps yes and maybe they should have put Rowat in goal? oh well I am glad the Blades are winning thus far.

hobster
02-01-2008, 07:47 PM
Well i thought Rowat they would start tonight and Bosch tomorrow night agains the weaker Red Deer Rebels ,Coaching somtimes lol

hobster
02-01-2008, 09:47 PM
Wow to bad we didn't play in the playoffs this year wow it would be entertaining wow.

patsdude114
02-02-2008, 12:29 AM
I for 1 have no idea why the Blades record is as bad as it is..... they got some really good players there...... Gillies, Hulak, Fiala, Durand to name a few if the Blades played everygame likw how they do against the Pats they would easily be in a battle for the top spots in our division. But for some reason they are not in that position, do you blame coaching, goaltendiong, young mistakes, bad luck??? whatever it is i was expecting alot more from the Blades this season. Oh well always nexted season...

brawler21
02-02-2008, 12:31 AM
seems like reich has made a living lately outta KICKIN THE SHEEEEET outta his old team......good god kennedy dropped like a rock tonight. LOL