PDA

View Full Version : Darian Dziurzynski is starting to look...

Trav
02-01-2008, 09:51 PM
pretty good out there, I'm impressed. Two goals tonight, 3 goals on the season, probably more then half the team lol. Hope he keeps it up.

howley
02-02-2008, 01:10 AM
someone is abit emotional......

brawler21
02-02-2008, 02:01 AM
someone must be a kennedy fan :burningma

what a beating.....i just watched the archives and i'd have to say....your blades play a waaaaay better game when they play physical and have a goon/fighting strategy....lol.

reginas whole bench including the coaches looked Boogaard'd

hobster
02-02-2008, 09:22 AM
The TKO Klotz delivered to Elder was amazing then after he won he did the hulk hogan thing too the crowd, some nut job from Regna poured his beer on the Blades bench very classy. We won all the fighs and kicked some ass that is pretty much our playoffs for this year oh well, 4-1-1 against the Pats this season not sure why we always dominate them year after year.

bryyan
02-02-2008, 09:43 AM
someone must be a kennedy fan :burningma

what a beating.....i just watched the archives and i'd have to say....your blades play a waaaaay better game when they play physical and have a goon/fighting strategy....lol.

reginas whole bench including the coaches looked Boogaard'd
Is this the same kennedy who bloodied the nose of that 6'7 guy, Philp last night? If it is, then yes im a fan of him :thumb:

nivek_wahs
02-02-2008, 09:44 AM
Is this the same kennedy who bloodied the nose of taht 6'7 guy, Philp last night? If it is, then yes im a fan of him :thumb:That was Dallas Jackson.

Note for all: Keep the discussion to hockey!

bryyan
02-02-2008, 10:12 AM
ok Ty Nivek_Wahs, with all the commotion on the, i lost track, by the way, cool avatar pic pbj

howley
02-02-2008, 12:04 PM
summers aren't long enough....

Trav
02-02-2008, 12:04 PM
two goals for a 16 yr old rookie playing his 15th game against a team that is supposed to be tough to beat, pretty impressive lol.

Blades won't make the playoffs but I would say that if Regina plays like that they won't get to far.

FIVE FOR FIGHTING
02-02-2008, 12:38 PM
[QUOTE=Trav]two goals for a 16 yr old rookie playing his 15th game against a team that is supposed to be tough to beat, pretty impressive lol.

He looked pretty good in Swift Current the other night as well. He didn't score but you can sure see his potential.

Stemps
02-02-2008, 01:17 PM
The TKO Klotz delivered to Elder was amazing then after he won he did the hulk hogan thing too the crowd, some nut job from Regna poured his beer on the Blades bench very classy. We won all the fighs and kicked some ass that is pretty much our playoffs for this year oh well, 4-1-1 against the Pats this season not sure why we always dominate them year after year.

We must not have been watching the same game. To say that you won all the fights would be stretching the truth. When Jackson beat that mammoth Philp or when Rowat got the decision against Holtby. To each his own I guess.

Fight Guy
02-02-2008, 01:47 PM
Though they won most...they didn't win all. Bender and Flatters I will call a draw. That was a damn good fight!

Rowat and Holtby...Rowat win.

Jackson vs Filip...HA! Loved how Jackson beat up on that big goof.

Then the rest...well.... :dead:

It's too bad when some of these Pats players came a knocking, no one wanted a piece of them. Kennedy wanted to go with 'tough guy Zahn'...lol. And of coarse after rejecting, he later goes and acts all tough behind the net with MacAngus and starts hitting MacAngus...buuuuut, Doucet didn't like it, and a brawl ensued. And Klotz jumping Watt? What the hell? Why not just square off? Maybe blind siding a player, then instigating a fight with the player you blind sided makes him feel more tough? No wonder everyone makes fun of Klotz and think hes a joke.

But hey. I'm glad the Blades got what they wanted by turning the game into a complete gong show. Toughest team seems to be all they are playing for now, and that is even laughable to say.

howley
02-02-2008, 02:52 PM
I'd say there was an awful lot of prodding in that post for a moderator.

Anyways, I think we can all agree that last night and last sunday is the reason that Jr hockey is better than the NHL.

Heck, it might even be better than the UFC. They only let 1 fight happen at a time.

Fight Guy
02-02-2008, 04:42 PM
I'd say there was an awful lot of prodding in that post for a moderator. I'm entitled just as much as everybody to post my opinion, and that is how I feel.

Trav
02-02-2008, 04:55 PM
bout Klotz jumping Watt when he's done that himself. He's a dirty player and I'd love to see his butt kicked in a fight.

Trav
02-02-2008, 04:56 PM
but he sure seems to know how to start trouble lol.

howley
02-02-2008, 05:00 PM
He's like a little tornado that get's beat up a lot.

hobster
02-02-2008, 06:08 PM
Asst coach David Struch compares him to Shawn Yakimyshyn