PDA

View Full Version : Nice to see Hunt up to his old self

dbg
02-02-2008, 12:22 AM
two fights, taken down in both!! Starts yipping to the fans sitting behind the penalty box, totally ignoring the game and just yipping at the fans (any player with an ounce of class would never do that). Then with a 4 goal lead and 55 seconds to go takes a run at a Bruin defencemen and throws an elbow. Now tonights game might not make you giants fans start believing this is kid has absolutely no class, but maybe this is about the 20th time this year this topic has been brought up. Coincidence i think not!!!!!!!!! clrkth

TPHockey
02-02-2008, 12:53 AM
I agree Hunt was an idiot tonight from yapping at the fans after he got beat up the first time to the abuse of an official when he was getting thrown out after the first. Two cheap penalties diving and elbowing. At least we got to see him get beat up twice. It was great to see he was always yapping and we got to see him get shut up not once but twice. But on a positive the giants sure have some great young players.

sman111
02-02-2008, 02:23 AM
Who won the game..... So who cares, he plays a role to get under the other teams skin and i think he is doing a fine job of that.

Sauriol
02-02-2008, 03:02 AM
Who won the game..... So who cares, he plays a role to get under the other teams skin and i think he is doing a fine job of that.

2 diff the teams.. giants are a complete workhorse.. a great team..ive said that since day 1 this season just like last season..the giants goals were nice nice goals other then the goaltender intererfeance that didnt get called but the Bruins were scrambling for most of the first period. as for Hunt he also did a fine job of gettin his ass kicked against bunghal twice ;) then actin like a fool in the penalty box.. lol what a clown he is.. but he has always been the same player he was for Chilliwack years ago for the Chiefs.. is this is last season in the dub?? as much as i hate him he makes for an entertaining game

old_time_hockey
02-02-2008, 03:36 AM
But what about that goon Moller. If the rolls were reversed, Hunt would be suspended for a cross check from behind. But since it was Moller, nothing will come of it. Earth to Moller...if you wanted to be part of that game, bring some effort in the 1st period.

TPHockey
02-02-2008, 09:02 AM
Didn't Hunt get called for diving on the Moller crosscheck? Even the announcers gave the decisions to Bungal. What about Hunt pushing around the ref and attendant when he got his 10 min?

Sauriol
02-02-2008, 11:20 AM
But what about that goon Moller. If the rolls were reversed, Hunt would be suspended for a cross check from behind. But since it was Moller, nothing will come of it. Earth to Moller...if you wanted to be part of that game, bring some effort in the 1st period.

are u kiddin?? try and watch the replay... LOL even on sports net you could see 'bunghole' connect many shots on Hunt.. goon moller? if you were watching the game you woulda seen Hunt jump at hunt just before and completly miss sumthin that was happening all game.. then moller finnaly had enough and hit him from behind which was cheap yes but Hunt dive was just as bad.. then Bunghal was right there to finish him off once again.

either way i was entertained even after a 4-0 first period i love seein the giants pass it around they have so much skill

rinkrat
02-02-2008, 11:33 AM
then moller finnaly had enough and hit him from behind which was cheap

Moller? Was Moller playing last night? :spineyes:

Coyote14
02-02-2008, 11:36 AM
Truth be told, Hunt made a complete fool of himself. It made the game completely worth watching and I loved his hissy fit going into the tunnel lol. 100% innefective last night.

dbg
02-02-2008, 11:46 AM
I totally agree with you guys, yes Vancouver won, and Yes Vancouver is a much better hockey team. I never said other wise. I think Vancouver is BY FAR the best team in the Dub, even possibly all of canada (never seen the OHL teams play so can't comment on them). and yes their are roles out there for players to be a pain in the ass, but what you "Hunt" fans are missing, is that you can be a huge pain in the ass out on the ice but do it with some respect and class, don't start yipping at the fans in the stands. Be classy and ignore them. Plus running a player at the end of the game when you have a 4 goal lead, thats just pure classless, nothing to do with getting under the skin of the other team, just being an idiot!!!! Take a look at Robinson on the Bruins i watch him get under the other teams skin every night, has he ever run anyone when he had a 4 goal lead, NOPE. So Hunt do what you are doing just take the dirtiness out of your game, talk all the trash you want, run around out on the ice so the other team is a little scared and hesitant out there, but do it with a little class! dont get me wrong is it worth watching, absolutley, it is just hard for me to watch a kid with such a great work ethic ruin is reputation acting like such an idiot out there.

Priceisright
02-02-2008, 11:52 AM
Added side note to the game:

Two very questionable goals by Chilliwack. Soft goals that should have been stopped.

dbg
02-02-2008, 11:57 AM
another side note, we all know Vancouver is a better team, that is known without anything being said. They should be, its only chililwacks second year. this is not an arguement about who the better team is or what the score should have been, its about how much of an idiot a player can be out there. Vancouver being such a better team only makes Hunt look that much even worse, why be such an idiot if your team is SO DOMINATING????

rinkrat
02-02-2008, 12:07 PM
another side note, we all know Vancouver is a better team, that is known without anything being said. They should be, its only chililwacks second year. this is not an arguement about who the better team is or what the score should have been, its about how much of an idiot a player can be out there. Vancouver being such a better team only makes Hunt look that much even worse, why be such an idiot if your team is SO DOMINATING????
Obviously he got under your skin. Thats four posts on two boards spewing the same thing. I'm guessing you're banned from the Bruins board,otherwise the same post would be there. vci33

dbg
02-02-2008, 12:12 PM
Sorry not banned from there. Sure he got under my skin, but you must remember one thing, its not his job to get under my skin, i am not out on the ice!!! and i am not saying he is not getting under the skin of the players on the imposeing team, what i am saying is that it is possible to do it without acting like an idiot! All i am saying is have a little class! thats all. I think Hunt is such a hard worker he has so much potentional. by far the hardest working guy out there, its just to bad everyone over looks how hard he works by his few classless acts a game.

Coyote14
02-02-2008, 01:07 PM
I think we actually got under Hunt's skin. Why else would he yell at us from the box or try to rip apart a plastic tunnel with his stick... lol.

localguy
02-02-2008, 02:56 PM
[QUOTE=dbg] I totally agree with you guys, yes Vancouver won, and Yes Vancouver is a much better hockey team.* I never said other wise.** I think Vancouver is BY FAR the best team in the Dub, even possibly all of canada (never seen the OHL teams play so can't comment on them). [QUOTE=dbg]

Let's not get too carried away, a good team yes, consistnely good? Yes.* The best team in the Dub or possibly Canada?* Not this year.* They have gotten the better of us in our two meetings this year (both times we were on our 4th game in 5 nights).* In fact, they have had our number for a while, but they may not even make it out of the west this year.* There are so many good teams this year, I don't think there is a diffinitive #1.* If there were, I would say Spokane, but overall I think the eastern division is much stronger than the west this year.* Whoever comes out on top in the West this year, may be in luck, because with all the parity in the East, they will likely be facing a weary and beat up eastern champ.

BruinsHockey
02-02-2008, 03:22 PM
Bunghole? That is the most disgusting thing I've heard on this forum, you sir are a classless waste of space. Show the Kid some respect, you dont see us calling Hunt C**t or anything like that. Grow up.

rinkrat
02-02-2008, 04:37 PM
[QUOTE=dbg] I totally agree with you guys, yes Vancouver won, and Yes Vancouver is a much better hockey team.* I never said other wise.** I think Vancouver is BY FAR the best team in the Dub, even possibly all of canada (never seen the OHL teams play so can't comment on them). [QUOTE=dbg]

I don't think there is a diffinitive #1.* If there were, I would say Spokane,

Spokane and Tri Cities have the luxury of playing Portland ten times a season.

Sauriol
02-02-2008, 05:11 PM
Bunghole? That is the most disgusting thing I've heard on this forum, you sir are a classless waste of space. Show the Kid some respect, you dont see us calling Hunt C**t or anything like that. Grow up.

dont just call him that.. call most of the giants fans that. either way its just words

rinkrat
02-02-2008, 07:17 PM
dont just call him that.. call most of the giants fans that. either way its just words
:spineyes:

bruinsr#1
02-02-2008, 07:48 PM
did you guys see the second fight Hunt kicked Bungle when he was on the ground now that was dirty.

localguy
02-02-2008, 08:38 PM
Spokane and Tri Cities have the luxury of playing Portland ten times a season.

And how many times do you play PG? Or Chillewack or Kamploops? Just b/c they play them it doesn;t mean an automatic win, they still have to show up and beat them.

BruinsFan19
02-03-2008, 01:43 AM
Chilliwack and Kamloops, and even PG are no where near as bad as Portland is this year.

sman111
02-03-2008, 03:46 AM
And how many times do you play PG? Or Chillewack or Kamploops? Just b/c they play them it doesn;t mean an automatic win, they still have to show up and beat them.
A good Junior A team could beat Portland they are that bad!

localguy
02-03-2008, 09:43 PM
Chilliwack and Kamloops, and even PG are no where near as bad as Portland is this year.

I wasn't saying they were, but behind the top 3 or four teams in the east it's a fairly big difference from the rest. Doesn't mean that the 5-8 seeds can;t pull of an upset, but there is not the most parity in the west division.

dondo
02-06-2008, 06:10 PM
As much as I love Hunt and I do -- since coming back from injury he's been far more of a loose cannon than he was before and the over-the-top antics though entertaining are getting a bit tired, which is sad because this guy has more heart than pretty much any other player in the league.

It'll be sad to see him go after this season.