PDA

View Full Version : Saved By Dubnyk!!!!!!!!!!!!

LifelongChiefsFan
03-25-2005, 11:01 PM
I can't recall how many times our play by play guy said that this year. Anyway congrats on the huge win tonight. Sounded like a helluva game!

Jimmy
03-25-2005, 11:47 PM
:cool: I couldn't believe it after I had read an earlier score.
Way to be.

scamperdog
03-25-2005, 11:49 PM
as I have said all along Blazers in 6. Huge confidence boost for this young team tonight hopefully they learn from it :clap:

Chipper
03-26-2005, 04:12 PM
The Blazers sure outplayed the ICE for about 6 minutes and dubnyk kept them in the rest of the game a good win for the Blazers also nice to see the fan club bring a bus to Cranbrook. I have noticed a few fans proudly wearing there jersys around town today and thought yes I would do the same, there a good group of fans. good luck tonite but it's going to be all ice tonite lol

Jew Panda
03-30-2005, 11:48 PM
9:37 - Start of OT
- Kris Hogg fans on an empty net, I'm cursing at the radio.
- Grochmal has a partial breakaway, misses the net.

9:38 -
- Mahovsky takes a long shot, wide of the net, beats Devan Dubnyk high. Dubnyk won't be back next season if I have anything to say about it.

Kootenay wins. Thanks Devan! You're the man, buddy.

scamperdog
03-31-2005, 12:04 AM
give me a break, they had there chances, they fought back played hard, maybe if you were there you could see that you idiot

Jew Panda
03-31-2005, 08:56 PM
give me a break, they had there chances, they fought back played hard, maybe if you were there you could see that you idiot

I was there, thanks.

I don't appreciate that comment. :)

scamperdog
03-31-2005, 09:21 PM
and I apologize for it, after seeing the hilights i thought that the first Ice goal was just a terrible give away by our defence behind the net, and the tieing goal was a case of no one taking the man, two mistakes two goals, as for the ot goal maybe yes he should have had it, but at the same time Hogg should have got his stick on the puck seconds earlier to end it, no matter what I think we can win tomorrow. I also thought they looked nervous for a good part of the game compared to the night before.