View Full Version : a night of upsets

scamperdog
03-25-2005, 11:28 PM
kamloops wins 4-3
vancouver wins 4-3
life is good again

Rebel66
03-25-2005, 11:38 PM
Quite the surprises tonight. Now if the Warriors had somehow managed to beat the Wheaties then you know that hell would had frozen over!

I did not expect the Blazers to eke out the win, especially when down 3-0 at one point. Incredible comeback and then to get the win only 16 seconds into OT. Amazing. Kudos to the Blazers. Good for them. I didn't think it possible. Call me a doubter if you like but I fully expect the Ice to comeback tomorrow night though.

The Vancouver result is not quite as surprising but then when you hear that the Rocks had not lost at home for 28 games I think it was then it is an amazing result too.

Congrats to both teams. Let's see if they can keep it up.

fightstrap50
03-25-2005, 11:40 PM
yeah but the benifet of it is we can see the ICE win on home ice in 5 games if we can pull it off in 5. Which is something we havent seen as we seem to win most series on the road! how suiting though that the game went to O/T ehh? thats great hockey, but you guys got away lucky tonight when the ICE had a 3 minute lapse or breakdown whatever you want to call it. To get 3 past Jeff Glass that quick is a rare thing, so ya better savor that one! And a HUGE congratulations to the Giants tonght on finally ending the Rockettes home winning streak!! You realize that Vancouver has won TWO games in a row against Kelowna! Holy crap! thats awsome guys keep goin! GO ICE GO!!! :groovy:

RunTheGoalie
03-26-2005, 12:54 AM
Tonight was the Giants and Blazers Memorial Cup wins. If either team manages to take either series to seven, it would be a remarkable surprise, and that is even spotting them the first win.