PDA

View Full Version : fell out of my chair laughing

wango tango
02-03-2008, 10:16 PM
from les lazaruk's blog...

"You can tell klotz and reich that i enjoyed throwing my beer at them and i will meet them any place any time any where to kick the living (expletive) out of them just like what happens to the blades every night."

tough guy calling out kids like that. lol. i guess i'd just like to ask little eddie who made the post how did things go against red deer the next night for the pats?

the blades are inconsistent. play a great game in regina, then lay an egg the next night at home against swifty. the story has been playing over and over all year. vci33

if i'm a pats fan i'd be a bit worried about the focus of your team. instead of focusing on winning and forgetting about all the extra circus garbage, you get pulled into it, when you are in the middle of a playoff race to finish first in the division and maybe the conference. hunts a good coach he'll get the pats focused, and if he can't i'd worry about a first round upset in regina.

of course this is coming from a blades fan who would just like to be in a playoff race right now. good to see the boys are putting in more good efforts than eggs lately.

against swift the difference was they scored on their chances, the blades didn't. looking forward to the 20th anniversary game on the 9th against brandon, i wonder if the beer will be 1988 priced too?

hobster
02-03-2008, 10:36 PM
Damn i wish the beer is half priced for that evening if so you will notice me with just a tootoo on, haha maybe not .

Dwight Schrute
02-03-2008, 11:07 PM
u got a link to les's blog ?

nivek_wahs
02-04-2008, 06:46 AM
u got a link to les's blog ?The blog (http://www.saskatoonblades.com/News/Loft/)

Bran
02-04-2008, 04:19 PM
It hasn't been updated since the 27th and the comment is gone now.