PDA

View Full Version : Game One: Rebs @ Tigers

Rebel66
03-25-2005, 11:33 PM
Any predictions for game one?

Will we have Teddy, Pieper, Festa, and Morris back?

I'm sure that Leslie will get the start in any case.

It would be awesome if the Rebels could steal the first game down there. Tough task ahead though.

tiny
03-26-2005, 08:33 AM
I guess I am the eternal optimist.

I know the Hat has a very good, experienced team AND they have very good goaltending AND they have fast, mobile, smaller forwards AND they have three or four quality defensemen.

Although he Red Deer Rebels have been inconsistent, they have shown they can play with any of these teams when they paly with the PACK attitude and stay within themselves AND Sutter teams always play with a PACK attitude and within themselves during playoffsl.

I'll be riding the big yellow bus to Med Hat AND I expect to come back with at least one win from the weekend.

RDRebelsfan
03-26-2005, 04:23 PM
I think the rebs will need to contain that Tiger speed in some way, shape or form and since we've got the bigger players....we should try to bang the tigers around if necessary...even if it means losing the first game to get a later advantage

CatFan
03-26-2005, 04:44 PM
and don't take this series as a given. All of our games have been close and they need to play their best to beat the Rebels!!