PDA

View Full Version : Look Out

localguy
02-06-2008, 11:32 AM
Is it just me or is this team pretty much playing on another level lately? They seem to have found their killer instinct and I for one am loving it. Dont; see much stopping this team.

LHF
02-06-2008, 01:38 PM
These guys are playing sooo good right now. Wish I could have gone on the road trip to see it for myself. It would have been a fun trip to be on. That being said, I sure hope they can show all us fans that they can play at this level at home too. I'm looking so forward to the game on Friday, and I'm really hoping I can go to the Hat on Saturday. GOOD LUCK CANES...Keep it going, they have some tough games coming up in the next little while, go kick some more butt guys.

clrkthj

shushu
02-06-2008, 04:09 PM
their 'a ' game is coming out and their confidence is showing big time, the true measurement of a successfull team..i couldn't be more happy for the players, dyck and co............keep up the great work canes............... :thumb:

peatfan
02-06-2008, 04:55 PM
Should be a classic next Friday when the Hitmen visit the Canes. Top two teams in the east and both teams are just crushing the opposition. Your canes sure made mincemeat on their BC trip. At the start of the year I had the Canes coming in second to the Hitmen (even though Regina or whomever will seeded #2). And it looks like these two teams will be 1-2 in the east. Will make for a great finals with lots of speed. clrkth Boogaard'd pbj clrkth Boogaard'd vc178 clrkth Boogaard'd :spineyes: