PDA

View Full Version : prospects playing ...

frontrow fan
02-06-2008, 11:41 AM
So who do we look forward to see playing in a Rebels jersey this weekend?
I heard on the radio that Connor Redmond has been practising with the team this week, so sounds like he might be joining the team. Also I think Alex Petrovic is going to be suiting up as well. How did Perriault make out on the road last week?? Will he be dressed this weekend??

Nature Boy
02-06-2008, 06:25 PM
Conner Redmond has been called up and is expected to make his debut this Friday against Calgary. He will play all three games this weekend before being sent back to Vancouver. I am looking forward to seeing him play, he looked awesome in training camp and in the exhibition games and didn't look out of place. Not sure about Petrovic considering he is only allowed to play five games and has played three. He has not looked out of place and is a smooth skater As for Perrault he was a -1 in the Regina game and sounded like he played pretty good. He will probably play considering we have two defenseman out with injuries.

Nature Boy
02-12-2008, 06:37 PM
It was nice to see some of our young talent play this past weekend. I thought that Petrovic looked very good in the game against Calgary. What a shot to get his first career goal. He skates well and can handle the puck he should be on the team next year. Connor Redmond wow what can I say the kid can skate and he isn't afraid to play physical. To bad he is only 15 he could have been playing for us all year and I wonder how many points he would have. 2 points in 3 games pretty good for a player that had to adjust to the league quickly. As for Perrault he got his first point against the Hat and was a +2 should be interesting to see if he plays this weekend. Redmond has been sent back and possibly Petrovic as well. Should see them again near the end of the season.