PDA

View Full Version : What internet station tonight?

Priceisright
02-06-2008, 09:35 PM
Where is the game on the internet tonight? :spineyes: :spineyes: I have tried about 3 stations so far.

Giants organization YOU SUCK!

Anyways i feel better. What internet radio station is this on?

Thanks!

rinkrat
02-06-2008, 09:58 PM
I can't pick it up either.
Webcast works fine though. Check it out. 3-1 Giants.

Priceisright
02-06-2008, 10:04 PM
Webcast? Video? $$?

rinkrat
02-06-2008, 10:19 PM
Webcast? Video? $$?

7 bucks/game, I bought the season ticket holder package,I think it was 3 bucks/game for all the away games.

Priceisright
02-06-2008, 10:21 PM
Aww okay :) Thanks.

Poor Winterhawks. I feel so bad for these kids.

rinkrat
02-06-2008, 10:32 PM
Especially Mucha.the guy deserves a pro contract

Big Giant Nut
02-06-2008, 10:39 PM
Interesting how the AM 730 feed is almost 20 seconds behind the 99.c Fox feed. I was IM'ing with a friend who is also listening to the game and she was almost 20 seconds ahead of my feed. Hmmm

dondo
02-07-2008, 01:53 AM
I usually find the CFMI feed to be the most consistent, but I had to re-boot my actual modem to get it so that the streaming feed wouldn't kick out for five seconds every couple of minutes and I almost didn't listen to the game because of it.

yeah they really need to do something about this situation, not having a broadcaster during mid-week games and then insulting us further with this joke called Evolution (de-evolution in my mind) which has the broadcast range of a gnat and very VERY spotty internet feed. To be blunt this is just unacceptable and they need desperately to do something about it or risk alienating their fan-base even more.

dondo
02-07-2008, 01:57 AM
Especially Mucha.the guy deserves a pro contract
yo damn right -- and he is only 18 -- I was amazed when their play-by-play guy said that in the interview. Hopefully teams look past his teams performance see the real goaltender he really is.

The Winterhawks do not need to be that bad, but they do need to have a coach who is willing to coach a style which suits the team make-up, because right now they are a giant sieve in front of their own net. They are very young team, but a two-way game needs to be instilled at this level on every team and the Winterhawks simply don't have one.

dj-kris
02-07-2008, 03:39 AM
Interesting how the AM 730 feed is almost 20 seconds behind the 99.c Fox feed. I was IM'ing with a friend who is also listening to the game and she was almost 20 seconds ahead of my feed. Hmmm
being on a wireless router delays the feed too