PDA

View Full Version : Baaaaaaaaaaaaaam!!!!!!!!!!!!

brawler21
02-07-2008, 09:01 PM
WHERES BEACH? Nevermind....i found him vci11

gotta love kxly4 for the contribution yeehoo '

dondo
02-07-2008, 09:13 PM
recap for last nights game kxly4 (http://www.kxly.com/Global/category.asp?C=119461&nav=menu683_4_4) click on Chiefs Handle Everett 4-1 in the video section

love the fan with the BAM!! sign and that Bruton beat Beech to the outside and then cut across and back-handed a goal over a sprawling Irving. Sweet vengeance.

HomerSimpson
02-07-2008, 10:02 PM
Did you guys see Glass get in his face last night in the 3rd period? Beach hightailed it straight to the bench. haha

BAM

LifelongChiefsFan
02-08-2008, 10:39 AM
To be honest, Beach stuff aside, I'm just glad Spokane got the win. Historically the Chiefs struggle mightily against Everett and a loss with Everett shorthanded wouldn't have helped things. They've got 2 games up in Everett next week so hopefully they can ride the momentum from this game and actually win a game in Everett for once, even if they have some of their injured players back.

As it stands right now, if Tri-City passes Spokane for the Division lead, Spokane would fall to third and face Everett in the first round. If that happens, it would be nice to have some more wins against them going into the playoffs, especially in their barn.

HomerSimpson
02-09-2008, 09:32 AM
To be honest, Beach stuff aside, I'm just glad Spokane got the win. Historically the Chiefs struggle mightily against Everett and a loss with Everett shorthanded wouldn't have helped things. They've got 2 games up in Everett next week so hopefully they can ride the momentum from this game and actually win a game in Everett for once, even if they have some of their injured players back.

As it stands right now, if Tri-City passes Spokane for the Division lead, Spokane would fall to third and face Everett in the first round. If that happens, it would be nice to have some more wins against them going into the playoffs, especially in their barn.

I'm more concerned with running into Kamloops, Seattle or Chilliwack honestly. Our game matches up well against Everett's because we play a similar style. A repeat of last year's outcome would most likely not happen, we're a year older and wiser, and they have no Peter Mueller. I wouldn't mind facing them in the first round; I think we could handle them in 5-6 games.

Seattle, Chilliwack or Kamloops on the other hand...even though we've had success against them all this year (most notably Seattle) I worry about playing them in the playoffs, because they're all big, physical teams. Sure, we can use our speed to our advantage...but in a long series, their physicality can wear us down. And even if we manage to get by them, we might be in trouble in the next round due to fatigue.

I guess it's a double edged sword.