PDA

View Full Version : warriors vs pats

wardog fan
02-09-2008, 01:06 AM
you know i do have to say i was impressed with bartley and bender, they seem to be decent pickups, do their job good and seem physical, not much size but who needs size if your playing the role right.. something about the warriors that does impress me is eberle wasnt noticed ?? maybe its just me not seeing him out there but you look at the score sheets agaisnt us this year he doesnt show up that much. granted a very nice goal tonight. kraus i agree about smart, but to me hes a guy who should be noticed on the ice and unless your looking for him you dont see him. macagnus kinda impressed me and leffler maybe to me anyways seems a lil sluggish and somewhat playing hurt.. and this is not a rip at pat fans in general but the one pat fan who bashed me for laughing at elder is better then grantham or mclaren , better watch tonights game, did elder even play more then 5 shifts all game? my gosh , anyways i wouldnt trade for elder even if he was given to me. but back on track, hats off to rowat tonight, first time he survived the entire game at the crushed can, i thought he played well and keep the pats in it for the most part, give a assist to rowat for tonights win. and im saying this now in complete honesty, perricone is not playing sharp he is been below average since the last time the broncos have been here and chased him out of the net early. alot of tribe fans are concerned with his play, alot of missed chances by the pats and perricone sparling around , well the score could have been diffrent . in the shootout , complete disaster. to me holzapfel needs to up his game and put numbers up we need him to play at a higher level he hasnt done anything for me all year and making team canada as a fourth line center is granted a great achievement that we all would love to be in , but hes not a checking center, he has a goal scoring gift, he needs to take the bull by its horns and be a scoring machine like last year. it starts by burying chances( open nets too) and hitting the net... a great crowd tonight despite the weather and a decent game too the warriors played well dont get me wrong, the power play at times looked sluggish but the pats played a very aggressive penelty kill( better get used to killing penelties) wow cause they are going to kill a ton the rest of the way. but good teams fine ways to win, and tonight they did , killed penelties , battled weather, and a enemy crowd and lots of shots. moose jaw needs the killer instinc , i dont see it. we have leads we need to lock the door and end it , we seem to lay back and let the other team dictate the play. examples, tonight and our last game agianst saskatoon.
well saturday is a new day we sit 3 pts back of 1st in the division and have to fight weather, and a very hostile crowd in the snoredome and a very cocky and gritty pats team. should be interesting we have stole 1 win already from there should be interesting. moose jaw keys, are perricone, and holzapfel(we need the guy who came back from his concussion and played amazing agaisnt the pats and the same guy who was unstoppable last year back) we need to succeed on special teams cause we will have our share of pp chances, and our defense has to continue to shut down the pats big guys. and when given a lead shut the door and not let up on the gas pedal. gain some momentum for the remainer of the season cause to have a chance in the playoffs we need home ice advantage without that i really dont see us going further then the 1st round...

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
02-09-2008, 03:24 AM
K, its not the snore dome, its the can't centre. They changed the name awhile ago, so get used to it. As for Elder, he isnt that great of a hitter, or skilled offensively (obviously), but he is decent defensively, works hard, and is one of the top fighters in the league. He is a better fighter than Grantham is, though I dunno about Mclaren. However, both Grantham and Mclaren are both more physical during gameplay, which is more important. So I agree with you, but for different reasons.

If the pats end up winning the next game, then at least look on the bright side... with fleury on your side, you guys are probably going to kick our asses in the alumni game, barring last minute additions of Slade, or Jeff Friesen.

Also, if Holzapfel doesnt impress this year, maybe you get him back next year, where he would play like a man among boys, or trade him for a new stadium.

agent
02-09-2008, 10:39 AM
It put my mind at ease by watching the Warriors out play and out shoot the Pats. The only way the Pats could control the Warriors speed and toughness in front of the net was by hooking and cross checking . Now I have no concerns if they meet up in playoffs. Take away the 2 goals in 2 shots at the start of the game and the deflection off Nyren's shaft over Joey's shoulder and where would the game have gone.
If Joey and Riley have even an average game I will be satisfied vci34

wardog fan
02-09-2008, 11:10 AM
saj, you make me laugh so hard.. wow... like i said its a wonder why pat fans are so hated on here and why people love reading their comments. i was entertained on your last comment saj. thanks

wardog fan
02-09-2008, 11:28 AM
and this speed comment, wow thats funny... how do you think moose jaw put up 40 plus shots? speed we skated circles around you guys, and we arnt the fastest team in the east. in seven games series, you guys dont stand a chance agaisnt lethbridge, swift, brandon, medi hat... calgary is better and better coached and with us its one word perricone, depends on him if you guys would beat us in a 7 games series and right now i would even be nice and bet on the pats the way perricone is playing....but to sum this up the only speed you got is your bus hightailing it out of moose jaw...

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
02-09-2008, 01:04 PM
the only speed you got is your bus hightailing it out of moose jaw...after a win.

fixed that one for you.

Speed, speed speed. You would think that the only object of the game is speed the way everyone talks about how the pats wont succeed. I thinks its best we wait until the playoffs to see how they will do, instead of reassuring yourselves that the pats will fail and "everything will be ok".

As for the early 2 goal thing, its all shoulda coulda, woulda. If the pats didnt score 2 early on, for all we know, they might have kicked it up a notch in their play to get back in the game, instead of sitting back and letting the other team back into the game (ive seen it many times, I know that is waht happened...we sat back and coasted) The fact of the matter is, the pats played well enough for a point, but they ended up getting two.

The warriors have a chance to redeem themselves tonight if they choose to. It might be a little harder for them, because they are a difficult team to beat at home (except for lately, that is).

Also, why do you say people dont like pats fans? Most of them arent that cocky at all. Infact, aside from a couple of trolls, its really only me doing the jabbing against the other teams...

that is unless you are referring to other jerks you meet at the games.

Hatguy
02-09-2008, 02:37 PM
It's funny really. I remember Elder being afraid to fight Grantham last time I watched them play. :laugh:

HURRICANE'S ROCK
02-09-2008, 04:14 PM
and this speed comment, wow thats funny... how do you think moose jaw put up 40 plus shots? speed we skated circles around you guys, and we arnt the fastest team in the east. in seven games series, you guys dont stand a chance agaisnt lethbridge, swift, brandon, medi hat... calgary is better and better coached and with us its one word perricone, depends on him if you guys would beat us in a 7 games series and right now i would even be nice and bet on the pats the way perricone is playing....but to sum this up the only speed you got is your bus hightailing it out of moose jaw...
Reading this comment I assume Moose Jaw won like 7-2 or something, not!

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
02-09-2008, 04:27 PM
It's funny really. I remember Elder being afraid to fight Grantham last time I watched them play. :laugh:

He beat the crap out of "granny" one of the games this season at the can't centre. He isnt the most willing guy, but can usually still throw them pretty well when he does drop them.

CJSenterprise4
02-09-2008, 11:53 PM
The warriors are so fast and great they outskated the pats to another LOSS tonight. The warriors were outskated by the pats and they looked very disinterested tonight. McLaren is the biggest bum in the league. The Eberle winner was awesome as the big dummy was standing there jawing at Hill as Eberle skates by and scores...Everyone Loved that one. Then at the end of the game he starts high sticking all the players and starts a big scrum in which a player who had 1 shift Pym was getting most of the punches. real classy Moose Jaw...great way to take a loss

bryyan
02-09-2008, 11:59 PM
The warriors are so fast and great they outskated the pats to another LOSS tonight. The warriors were outskated by the pats and they looked very disinterested tonight. McLaren is the biggest bum in the league. The Eberle winner was awesome as the big dummy was standing there jawing at Hill as Eberle skates by and scores...Everyone Loved that one. Then at the end of the game he starts high sticking all the players and starts a big scrum in which a player who had 1 shift Pym was getting most of the punches. real classy Moose Jaw...great way to take a loss
Indeed Mclaren is a bum, i hope Star Trek makes a comeback so he can get his old job back.....beam me up scotty! how sweet it is, a complete sweep of the big tough Warriors.....nice of Grantham to jump tough 17 yr old Pym huh? typical Grantham scrap. I guess he's still traumatized by the beatings Stoesz gave him last year! vci34

patsdude114
02-10-2008, 12:07 AM
Well i cant comment on the game in Moose Jaw as i was not there. As for tonights game was one of the best all around games i have seen at the Brandy Center. Both the Warriors and the Pats came out hitting, there was some really good flow to the game for the most part until the half way point in the 3rd when the refs decided to call some penalties for the most part every penalty was deserved tonight I dont recall seeing any really phantom calls.

Perricone and Rowat each played well tonight, good scoring chances on both sides but the goalies were there for the task.

As for the Elder and Grantham comments above..... I for 1 am not a Elder fan but he does play his position well on the wing skates hard every shift not a feared fighter by any means in this league, he has had some good battles with Klotz (excluding the 1 punch knockdown last time) and Grantham in the past.... Grantham i am very impressed with how his game has progressed since last season, I have watched a ton of Warrior games this season at the Civic Center (as my boss has 4 Warrior season tickets) and each time i watch the Warriors play Grantham impresses me more and more. He has really improved his skating ability, he is pretty agaile for a big kid. He has some good hands for a so called tough guy, and as for his toughness he doesnt fight as much as he used too cuz he has a reputation out there in the league. He has a great right hand that lands pretty square often but can also chuck em with the left as well.

McLaren really gave it to Elder at the end of the game in there fight, Elder is no where close to McLaren in the toughness. As for the brew haha at the end of the game. WOW dont see that anymore now a days was a nice finish to teh Trans-Canada Clash. Wonder what is going to happen from a league stand point now... Does Hunt get another suspension for that??? even though it wasnt started by the Pats.... I seen Teubert was in the middle of it also once it started, Watt came in and grabed Teubert to calm him down.

All in all was a great game saturday night, hard fought on both sides.

GO PATS GO

bryyan
02-10-2008, 12:07 AM
Maybe because of a sore hand???? Elder would eat the haybailer faster than a Big Mac combo. Elder is tougher than Stoesz, from last year, and Stoesz hammered him 3 times last year. If ya havent noticed, Elder has fought Klotzy, the champ, 3 times this year, losing only once. Its funny how :evil: Haybail grantham wont even look at Klotzy either.

patsdude114
02-10-2008, 12:14 AM
Elder is tougher than Stoesz

Come on bryyan give your head a shake here, quit being such a homer, Elder is no where close to the league Stoesz was in. There is a reason why Elder wont fight Grantham, Im sure Elder would fight him if Grantham did something stupid out there other then that though Elder skates the other way when Grantham is out there. Yes Elder has fought Klotz and 2 of them have been pretty good scraps this year. Just cuz he has fought Klotz though dont go saying he is tougher then Stoesz I can see you got ur Pats goggles on again.......

bryyan
02-10-2008, 12:29 AM
nope, i disagree........no need to reply again lol

2fast
02-10-2008, 12:56 AM
thank you patsdude for shutting up bryyan ,all he does on this board is trolls for fights.Well two words for tonites game victor bartley that kid is a stud of a dman,plays the positon awesome and defently the key to your PP,i defently noticed him both games great pick up there ,bender i really didnt notice other then the delorande skirmish but they say if you dont notice a dman then hes doing his job,watt to me was invisible both games in my opion didnt really notice him out on the ice.

The incident at the end of the game can be looked at both sides at whos at fault...regina for letting there players on the ice when there is still 2 warriors in there zone(and 1 being mclaren) then skating as possibly close to them as possible to gloat ,or blame the warriors(IE mclaren) for getting his gloves in there faces as there skating to rowat.Ill be honest i wasnt mclarens biggest fan tonite after regina scored there 2nd goal because of his stupidity trying to fight hill....whats to gain there if he wins he was suppose to if he loses well then he lost to a guy a 2 feet smaller then him that isnt a legit fighter..i just didnt see the sence there ,as for him and elder defently give mclaren the edge but you have to give elder kudos for stepping up to the big guy ,and grantham laying it to somebody (i think pym or cerveny) do u honestly think grantham wanted to fight either of those guys im sure he was looking for watt or bender but probably got shoved the wrong way by somebody on his way to those guys and took it out on them (grantham in my opion is a stand up fighter only trys and fight tough guys).All in all it brought back a little intensity to the rivalry and hopefully it carries over to the next games just a little more controlled.You took 3 of a possible 4 points even tho you only deserved a split but there is still lots of hockey to be played.

patsdude114
02-10-2008, 02:51 AM
i do agree with u on the McLaren comment on the 2nd goal... not the best of a move during a tight hockey game. Especially with Eberle on the ice, you cant give this guy extra space out there or he will make you pay 9 times out of 10...

As for the brew haha at the end yes i agree it is alittle of both teams fault, I thought the refs did a great job at limiting it all to what did happen.... could of been really ugly out there.

Well techinally the Pats did take 4 of 4 points but for some stupid reason the WHL (and NHL) still want to reward a single point to the looser of OT or a SO... i think it is 1 of the dumbest things still in hockey.... They brought in the point to the looser to try to get teams to go for the extra point instead of settling for a tie. Well now there is no more ties so get rid of this stupid extra point and make both teams go for the 2 points... a team who might not be good in the SO will try to open it up more in OT..... but then there is also the flip side to what is also being talked about, a point system 3pts (for a regulation win) 2pts (for a OT win) and 1pt (for a SO win) with the looser getting a big 0pts.

I for 1 would like that 3,2,1 system once u get to a SO it is no longer a team game, it is who has the best indiviuals..... games would be worth so much more in regulation to get it done, a team would want 3 pts instead of 2 or 1 it can change the standings completely.... I for 1 am going to go thru the whole schedule for each team and figure out there point totals with this system... i know it will change the standings completely, i know some teams it wont change where they r seeded but it will change a few forsure and i relly hope it changes in some places where 1 team who makes the playoffs under this format now to completely missing the playoffs.

OK OK sorry for getting off topic on the pats warriors..... was a fun weekend only 1 game left between these 2 teams could be a huge game in march for 1st.

GO PATS GO

wardog fan
02-10-2008, 07:35 AM
the only way to sum it up is frustrated to say the least. bryyan , your a joke pal.
we looked very uninspired tonight after the shootout loss. didnt see the brewha at the end. but im glad i didnt , mclaren was a meat head tonight .

smkdwn
02-10-2008, 07:48 AM
Nice to see you kept it classy as usual last night Moose Jaw! I never thought women could have such dirty mouths until last night. Some of the little guys around me picked up some new words. Real Classy!

Btw. what the hell was Mclaren thinking on that second goal. Bonehead plays all game.

bryyan
02-10-2008, 08:56 AM
thank you patsdude for shutting up bryyan ,all he does on this board is trolls for fights.Well two words for tonites game victor bartley that kid is a stud of a dman,plays the positon awesome and defently the key to your PP,i defently noticed him both games great pick up there ,bender i really didnt notice other then the delorande skirmish but they say if you dont notice a dman then hes doing his job,watt to me was invisible both games in my opion didnt really notice him out on the ice.

The incident at the end of the game can be looked at both sides at whos at fault...regina for letting there players on the ice when there is still 2 warriors in there zone(and 1 being mclaren) then skating as possibly close to them as possible to gloat ,or blame the warriors(IE mclaren) for getting his gloves in there faces as there skating to rowat.Ill be honest i wasnt mclarens biggest fan tonite after regina scored there 2nd goal because of his stupidity trying to fight hill....whats to gain there if he wins he was suppose to if he loses well then he lost to a guy a 2 feet smaller then him that isnt a legit fighter..i just didnt see the sence there ,as for him and elder defently give mclaren the edge but you have to give elder kudos for stepping up to the big guy ,and grantham laying it to somebody (i think pym or cerveny) do u honestly think grantham wanted to fight either of those guys im sure he was looking for watt or bender but probably got shoved the wrong way by somebody on his way to those guys and took it out on them (grantham in my opion is a stand up fighter only trys and fight tough guys).All in all it brought back a little intensity to the rivalry and hopefully it carries over to the next games just a little more controlled.You took 3 of a possible 4 points even tho you only deserved a split but there is still lots of hockey to be played.

Sorry 2fast, i dont troll for scraps, i bleed red white and blue throughout winter, and as you can see, i havent shut up vci34

bryyan
02-10-2008, 09:03 AM
K, its not the snore dome, its the can't centre. They changed the name awhile ago, so get used to it. As for Elder, he isnt that great of a hitter, or skilled offensively (obviously), but he is decent defensively, works hard, and is one of the top fighters in the league. He is a better fighter than Grantham is, though I dunno about Mclaren. However, both Grantham and Mclaren are both more physical during gameplay, which is more important. So I agree with you, but for different reasons.

If the pats end up winning the next game, then at least look on the bright side... with fleury on your side, you guys are probably going to kick our asses in the alumni game, barring last minute additions of Slade, or Jeff Friesen.

Also, if Holzapfel doesnt impress this year, maybe you get him back next year, where he would play like a man among boys, or trade him for a new stadium.
awesome post SAJ! LOL, made me laugh so hard i spit my coffee out, but to the point for sure :thumb:

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
02-10-2008, 09:25 AM
Some of the MJ players caught my eye last night in good ways and bad ways. I was surprised at how well Ellerby played. He was smart with the puck on both ends and was your most dangerous defenceman. Smooth skater, though could stand to throw the body more consistantly. He also has a pretty big shot, too bad he doesnt use it more either. Prokop was one of your best forwards too, he seemed to be everywhere.

Wishart, on the other hand, was underwhelming. he didnt have a very good game, and was non existant defensively. Knackstedt was destroyed pretty much every time he touched the puck, and Bast wasnt too noticeable either. He really burned Delahey that one time and got a good shot on net, but other than that, he wasnt a factor.

Holzapfel didnt impress me either, the kid has a great wrist shot, and rarely used it. Broda wasnt a factor either, and guys with his skill you need to get going. Perhaps you guys were missing te depth that Suer and Hamonic bring to the lineup last night, as the defence started to look tired, yet I still didnt notice Ariss on the ice at all last night.

Enough has been said about Mclaren though, lol.

Bran
02-10-2008, 11:25 AM
Nice to see you kept it classy as usual last night Moose Jaw! I never thought women could have such dirty mouths until last night. Some of the little guys around me picked up some new words. Real Classy!

Btw. what the hell was Mclaren thinking on that second goal. Bonehead plays all game.
The two girls in 116? The one down in front who spit on that lady as they were leaving? Nice bunch. I heard them in 117. There were a couple of Warrior fans in front of me but they didn't say much. I had to laugh a couple of times at what they were saying, but not a big deal.

You know, I was pretty impressed by the Warrior team until the last couple of minutes. Obviously there are going to be players who stand out - some positively, some negatively. Ellerby spitting at the linesman after his last penalty was a nice touch. Can anyone explain to me what actually happened at the end of the game? I turn my head for half a second and then that happens!

I was reading that the Warriors wouldn't let their players talk to the Leader Post in case they said something about the officiating and got fined? Which, if true, is going to get them a fine anyway. Isn't it usually the coaches (and in our case, the management) who get fined for that stuff? I don't remember the last time I heard of a team getting fined because their players said something about the officiating. It will be interesting to see how the league sorts all this out.

Who was the Warrior who got crushed by four guys at once, right in front of the bench? I think he might have hurt his knee or ankle when he fell-he kinda limped off. I wasn't sure who it was so I don't know if he came back. He got bumped again (I can't remember who it was by) when they were going to the bench.

McLaren was bound to get burned. He was doing the same thing to DePape right off the opening faceoff. I'm just glad Eberle was one the ice the second time!

2fast
02-10-2008, 11:42 AM
SAJ ill agree somwwhat with you on ellerby and wishart,but it annoys me when you have dman that are 6'5 and 6'3 and each 200lbs that are that soft that probably couldnt knock over a marshmellow...i would like to see them get tough and start using that size (not saying to drop the gloves we have 3 other guys for that mclaren,grantham and fuller) but put people into the boards atleast show a little bit of a nasty edge.

prokop has defenlty come around in the last month or so and is starting to use his big frame to his advantage,the kid is only 17 he should develop nicely into a good power foward next season when hes playing top 2 lines.

Now for bryyan ....i wish all the good pats fans that post on these boards (SAJ,nivek,patsdude,cossak etc etc) could read your assanine rant on rod petersens blog so they could actually see why other fans around the league get annoyed by pats fans,you are the reason the good fans get ripped by other fans what are you 17 yrs old .

Bran
02-10-2008, 12:53 PM
http://www.network54.com/Forum/440943/message/1202619969/Haha

Someone explain this to me, please.

Stemps
02-10-2008, 01:03 PM
http://www.network54.com/Forum/440943/message/1202619969/Haha

Someone explain this to me, please.

haha wow. that is probably the most brutally written article I have ever read in my life.

A little one sided wouldn't you say?

How about when McLaren was high sticking guys as they went off the ice or when Delaronde punched Teubert's helmet off.

That dumb thing never should've even been posted on the internet.

wardog fan
02-10-2008, 01:07 PM
you know as i read all the moose jaw regina bull crap im reminded of a bunch of highschool no wait junior high school girls and guys fighting with each other. this is funny but yet pathetic. all of regina says moose jaw is class less?lol like regina players, fans, even owner hasnt done anything wrong ever?lol and same with moose jaw fans, players... frustration takes over, i didnt see the end of the game we left to beat traffic.. but mclarin and grantham seem to leave their frustration for the end of the game rather then drop the gloves and solve things. but yet here we are everyone has to get in their two cents and be the funny guy and blame blame blame. and trust me when your a regina fan and you blame everyone but your team for a loss it gets funny and boring, but hey im sure alot of fans are like that . i felt it was 2 very good games , very big games not just for mooe jaw and regina but the entire division. you all can call or say whatever , but regina stole the extra pt in moose jaw and deserved all pts saturday ... as for fans think about what you say frist , theres always going to be bad fans to ruin it for the rest..i swear half the fans in moose jaw when regina comes to town , arnt at other games, they only come out to stir the pot with regina, and this is why lil ***** fest on here and a lil brewha at a end of a game..

wardog fan
02-10-2008, 01:11 PM
ps i would like to give a shout out to the pat fans in our section last night , we were drunk and sharing jabs and remarks, but it kept tamed and even had a few laughs it was all in good fun....

wardog fan
02-10-2008, 01:52 PM
Warriors Swept by Pats

The Moose Jaw Warriors played two good games of hockey over the home and home stand against the Regina Pats. When all was said and done it was the Pats who got the results wining on Friday night 3-2 in a shootout and then again Saturday night 2-2 in regulation time.

Moose Jaw just could not muster up enough offense to get by Regina’s netminder Linden Rowat who had 2 very impressive games making 42 saves on Friday and then 25 on Saturday.

The Warriors found themselves killing penalties quite often Saturday as the Pats had nine power plays but only converted on one. On the flip side, Moose Jaw was 0/5.Warrior Associate Coach Rene Lemire.

"Their penalty killing was very solid again, the Pats can be very deadly … we need to get more shots from the point and more traffic in front of the net and make things happen, we just didn’t generate enough and there’s a lot of reasons for it, but most importantly we played a very good team and the bounces just didn’t go our way."

Evan Fuller scored the lone goal for Moose Jaw and goalie Joey Perricone was solid making 27 of 29 saves.

Regina is now 5 points up on Moose Jaw for 1st place in the East Division, but do have two games in hand on the Pats.

One item to note, at the end of Saturday’s game both teams got together after the final buzzer and there was some pushing and shoving but no suspensions had been given out as of Sunday afternoon.

The Warriors host Prince Albert Wednesday night.

patsdude114
02-10-2008, 02:20 PM
ps i would like to give a shout out to the pat fans in our section last night , we were drunk and sharing jabs and remarks, but it kept tamed and even had a few laughs it was all in good fun....

WARDOG that is what it is all about going to other teams buildings, me and some buddies had the same fun in Swift Current a few weeks ago. Its those kinds of people that make us want to go again and again to other teams buildings. You are also right about how some people post on here always blaming everything else besides their actual team. It takes everything in a homer fan to admit that their team didnt show up to play on a certain night, or to give the other team some credit. Homer fans really annoy me, you can tell which fans are fans of their home team 1st then a fan of the actual game 2nd. I for 1 could careless who is on the ice playing i enjoy the game 1st cheer for a team 2nd.

Now with what i just said doesnt mean i dont like it alittle extra when my team beats a team like Moose Jaw, Swift Current or Brandon just makes it alittle sweeter at times, but I can also appreciate when 1 of those teams comes into our building and plays a solid game and beats my Pats. Hey it happens doesnt mean im going to be whining about the refs, putting the loss on 1 individual player as hockey is a team game you win and loose as a team.... Some games you have to fight threw some adversity being the refs, a key injury to your team ect... the good teams find ways to win still, you cant win them all anyways. Just ask New England haha

Was a fun weekend, I wish i could of made it to Moose Jaw on Friday night as i had tickets in Sec 1 Row 10 Seats 1,2 but said screw it with the weather was only a $15 seat anyways not worth hitting the ditch over